Been working like a madman

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

Been working like a madman

Post by lavron »

My told me if I got the garden built I could do some work on the Comet, so I have been working like mad, I may not have a back left by the time I finish it.

Our house is a basement (sort of) and on the west side is a big hole (because the plans kept changing) I made the mistake of telling her I would build a terraced garden there, so it looks like I am building a RR tie fort now, so, if I survive, the next time you guys see me, I might have huge muscular arms (and crooked over back).

Someday I will buy a tractor with a front end loader after I don't need one anymore :roll:

There is a garden shed/root cellar/chicken house involved as well, hopefully I don't have to have it done before I can work on the Comet.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

popscomet

Re: Been working like a madman

Post by popscomet »

WHO'S the boss at your place...?? never mind..no need for embellishment... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pop
pop/glenda

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

While you're stacking RR ties, you should stack some in the front and back of that quonset hut of yours so you can work on the Comet in the winter when it's "too cold" to work on the terrace. :wink:
Jim

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Jims65cyclone wrote:While you're stacking RR ties, you should stack some in the front and back of that quonset hut of yours so you can work on the Comet in the winter when it's "too cold" to work on the terrace.
Ouch that hurts thinking about it, it is like 16' to the top :roll: it has a back wall already.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

albert

Post by albert »

Get her to help you that way you can tire her out, send her for a nap and then go work on your Comet. :D :D :roll:
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust