AWOL

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
albert

Re: AWOL

Post by albert »

poboyjo65 wrote:scope it if you got em! you never know when that bad boy might walk up. like this one in mid Tn. 47 points!!! :shock:

Imageupload pics

Imageupload pics

It's like a six pack of racks!!! :lol:
I like your pic of Willie's old guitar, that's cool!
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Thanks Albert, That's ole Trigger. I've swapped since then,the new one is Belle. I don't like them to get stale. :lol:

I think I've figgered out where ole Pop gets off to when he goes AWOL,,,, to uh ''Deer camp". :roll: when I saw this pic, & all the clues,all the toy fords & ford signs & badges on the wall, I think it is Pop. just wait , after a few days rest after christmas he'll drag back up,all wore out .

Imageimgurl
Johno

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

BACKED out on going to CAMP this afternoon...gonna wait and leave out early in the morning....am loaded and gassed up...it is over 70 degrees outside right now at this time of the day....that ain't good !! HOPE all had a wonderful day..we sure did....plan on being back home in 3 or 4 days......then season will be over til next year......OL POP is ready too ,this stuff is work !!!!!!!!!!! :!: :shock: :wink:
pop/glenda

albert

Post by albert »

poboyjo65 wrote:Thanks Albert, That's ole Trigger. I've swapped since then,the new one is Belle. I don't like them to get stale. :lol:

I think I've figgered out where ole Pop gets off to when he goes AWOL,,,, to uh ''Deer camp". :roll: when I saw this pic, & all the clues,all the toy fords & ford signs & badges on the wall, I think it is Pop. just wait , after a few days rest after christmas he'll drag back up,all wore out .

Imageimgurl
I liked the picture of your ass (donkey), and of course Santa is neat and maybe that really is POP in disguise. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas with family and friends. Look forward to some more interesting avatars.
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

AM really in disguise standing there beside GLENDA and the comet.. :shock: :? :wink: pop
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

OK!!! OL POP is back to active duty,,,,came home this afternoon.....boy is deer huntin ever so much WORK !!I did not harvest one ,but that's just fine with me,cause that's when the work really starts...OL POP just likes being at the camp,,,mostly there is just 3 of us,everyone else has to work,,and we have a blast...but it's all over with til next year...it's raining here so I just piled my bedding and huntin stuff on the COMET in the garage,,,,,will holler later at all you good folks...time to clean up and get out of these SMOKEY CLOTHES
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

AM going AWOL,bout noon Wednesday,,headed for Tulsa,OK...plan on coming home sunday...going to the CHILI BOWL DIRT TRACK ..lots of raceing...some NASCAR drivers will be in it......oughta get my fill of raceing til our season starts in march.......DWAYNE,my son bought a new 2017 mustang gt 6spd a week ago and he and I are taking it,,so maybe the trip won't take as long :wink: :roll: :lol: POP
pop/glenda

Rocket989

Post by Rocket989 »

Sounds like a pretty good reason to go AWOL. Oughtta be a leg-stretcher for the new 'Stang too!! :D :lol:
'cause Johno says you gotta have a sig pic! :)

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Rocket989 wrote:Sounds like a pretty good reason to go AWOL. Oughtta be a leg-stretcher for the new 'Stang too!! :D :lol:
GOT back alittle while ago..had a kick booty time,,got hit in the throat by a dirt clod a wee bit larger then a golf ball..thought it tore a chunk out of my voice box,,,my sound was kinda high pitch for a few minutes...kinda like when your shorts are to tight.I got my fill of dirt track raceing for a few wks for sure,,,,,SON'S new GT mustang did good,,has a good ride and got almost 25mpg ,,not bad for a 435 hp ,6spd with a 3.55 rear gear runnin just under 75 mph on C control.....so OL POP is back so the party can begin....see ya ! later................pop :wink: :!:
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Glad to hear you had a great trip! :D
Johno

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

poboyjo65 wrote:Glad to hear you had a great trip! :D
THANKS,JOHN !! sure am glad to have it behind me....sure was some raceing everynight,,under that roof was mighty loud..in fact the whole shootin match is inside a big building,includeing the pits and all on concrete,,ain't made my mind up about next year...this was on my bucket list so I can scratch it off,...BEEN THERE.....DONE THAT,,,THIS RACE HAS BEEN held for the last 31yrs....they had a very sharp looking 1976 ford bronco for one of the push trucks and it was announced that bronco has been there since day one...who ever owns it keeps it lookin sharp....my ears are still ringin ! later.....POP
pop/glenda