Identify my junk.

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
popscomet

Re: Identify my junk.

Post by popscomet »

WHEN I was 13-15 yrso,I worked at a cheap service station for a cheap a$$ owner,his big calling card was ,his charge for fixing a flat was 50 cents per flat,,and I was all the help he had,so that lazy rascal would take in flats and hold them for me to fix....and everyone would bring the most worn out junk in to get repaired,,, on Friday and Saturday nights he would leave me there alone to run everything by myself,cause he would go night clubbing as he was the worst womanizer,,he drove a 1965 ford fairlane 2drht with bucket seats,black with white interior,,( I washed it many times),he didn't hardly pay me nothing....so I went to the local 5and dime store and bought me a box of those camel patches,after he left ,I fixed a flat or 2 for him and he would count the patches so he knew how many flats I repaired,,and I would fix a flat or 2 for me.....and every now and then during the night ,I would go to each gas pump and drain the gas out of the hose into a can,then pour it my gas tank on my CUSHMAN EAGLE motorscooter,,I worked for that old man along time,,but I had to learn how to handle him and how to make myself come out on top....today he'd be serving time behind bars for child labor laws :!:
pop/glenda