AND STILL GOING STRONG

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
popscomet

AND STILL GOING STRONG

Post by popscomet »

HERE IN A FEW MORE MINUTES it will be the 22 day of APRIL,,and that will make 50 yrs of marriage for OL POP and Ms GLENDA.THESE old FORDS has taken us thru life just fine ,and we have been blessed thru out it all,for that we are mighty thankful..for our loving son and daughter and 2 grd sons and now this grt grd son ,who will be 19mos old as well on the 22nd...now that we have the first 50 behind us,,we can plan on the next 50.....WE HAVE HAD A GREAT LIFE TOGETHER...I LOVE YOU has always been spoken on a daily conversation,,,and with that RESPECT always comes into the picture,,,,thanks for reading and WE wish others the same good life.....{ beside's,I always told her if she ever left me...I WAS GOING WITH HER !!}.........good luck pop and glenda
pop/glenda

duncanjl

Re: AND STILL GOING STRONG

Post by duncanjl »

Congrats and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY come June me and my lovely bride will have 48years behind us looking for 48more.well it's about time to be getting packed and ready to ride CUNP/F. ROLL COMETS J L

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

Happy anniversary Pop.
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

Lou's Comet

Post by Lou's Comet »

Congratulations, on your anniversary! Hope you and Glenda enjoy your special day,

Lou

Loner

Post by Loner »

Ol Pops is going to have a good day for sure :D :D
Happy Anniversary Pops and Ms.Glenda

BJB

Post by BJB »

popscomet wrote:HERE IN A FEW MORE MINUTES it will be the 22 day of APRIL,,and that will make 50 yrs of marriage for OL POP and Ms GLENDA.THESE old FORDS has taken us thru life just fine ,and we have been blessed thru out it all,for that we are mighty thankful..for our loving son and daughter and 2 grd sons and now this grt grd son ,who will be 19mos old as well on the 22nd...now that we have the first 50 behind us,,we can plan on the next 50.....WE HAVE HAD A GREAT LIFE TOGETHER...I LOVE YOU has always been spoken on a daily conversation,,,and with that RESPECT always comes into the picture,,,,thanks for reading and WE wish others the same good life.....{ beside's,I always told her if she ever left me...I WAS GOING WITH HER !!}.........good luck pop and glenda
Pops well done mate. Your comments about following your wife reminds me of a famous Aussie song by Mental as Anything. 'If you leave me can I come too...'

Kudos to you and Glenda...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSGtg26-TpU

I went to Bright this year and saw them sing this song live...it is an Aussie thing but the sentiment is the same....

cheers

Bruce
Last edited by BJB on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of drought and flooding rains,..enough with the floods already..."

CosmicComets

Post by CosmicComets »

CONGRATS Pops and Glenda! We are approaching 37 years in June, so catching up! Most of todays marriages last about as long as Chevy Citations, so a rare feat and accomplishment to be proud of! Enjoy your 50th ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!
Cary and Joan
65 Cyclone 460W, C4, trans brake, CalTracs
64 Cyclone (son's) 408W 8 stack EFI 6speed, Winters qc rear
64 Cyclone (son's)347, 4speed, mini tubbed 9"
1965 Caliente, 289, 4 speed, buckets, 51k miles
1969 428 CJ coupe (son's)
1965 Cyclone, tube chassis, 514bbf, glide w/brake

WARNING: all of my vehicles are armed with anti-thrift devices

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Happy anniversary to you both Pop!!! :D
Johno

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Awesome! I have to say that Pops and Glenda are two of the nicest people I have ever had the honor of meeting.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Hey Pops,,,. CONGRATS!!!
Hope to congratulate you in person one day!
Fred
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

Rocket989

Post by Rocket989 »

Right on Pop!!! Congrats!! :D :D :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
'cause Johno says you gotta have a sig pic! :)

comethead

Post by comethead »

Congratulations Pop!
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed

comet guy

Post by comet guy »

Congrats To blessed couple and the love of family. I'am so blessed with Joyce & family. Keep the faith and things will always turn out.

Robert

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

comet guy wrote:Congrats To blessed couple and the love of family. I'am so blessed with Joyce & family. Keep the faith and things will always turn out.

Robert
I COULD NOT AGREE MORE,ROBERT,but I also need to add to that,,DEVOUT ,DIED IN THE WOOL,GET DOWN KICK BUTT,WALK A MILE IN THE RAIN WITH A FORD HUBCAP .FORD PEOPLE ALWAYS SHINE,and POP has been one WAAAAy before I could walk well without hangin onto my DAD'S big ole hand.... 8) :lol: ROBERT....[better known as PLAIN ol POP,,,,THANKS TO ALL :wink:
pop/glenda

albert

Post by albert »

Now that is really something very significant and to be proud of. Congrats to Pop and Glenda! Hope the next 50 is as enjoyable.
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust