Show Pics

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
Rocket989

Show Pics

Post by Rocket989 »

Can’t believe I didn’t get pics of a couple of the Cougars...anywho, some NICE Fooooords!! See if you can pick out the sunburned knucklehead who somehow scored a Top 25 award! :lol:

'cause Johno says you gotta have a sig pic! :)

poboyjo65

Re: Show Pics

Post by poboyjo65 »

Congrats ! thanks for the pics! :D
Johno

comethead

Post by comethead »

Congrats on the win!!
Some damn nice machinery at that show! :D
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

high 5's on the award !! good looking FORDS......POP
pop/glenda

Rocket989

Post by Rocket989 »

Thanks!! Still can’t believe the 25-footer heap o’ mine won something...:) I should’ve gotten a few more pics but forgetting sunscreen I was already toast (literally)! I just realized I had more motor than car pics... :lol: :oops: :lol: My first love probably but I’ll do better! I can’t believe I missed the Cougars & this one Falcon 2-dr wagon (awesome).

Interesting too - a LOT of MII front ends...even the wagon that had a pretty stock looking SBF. I get it through...way more space w/o the towers.

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Rocket989 wrote:See if you can pick out the sunburned knucklehead who somehow scored a Top 25 award!
Sometimes different is a good thing :D

Good to see several I6 cars, at least I am not the only crazy person around these parts :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Rocket989

Post by Rocket989 »

Took those for you Mike....motivation brother!! :) I wanted to talk to the guy with the modded 6 in the ‘Vert but never caught him.

comethead

Post by comethead »

lavron wrote:
Rocket989 wrote:See if you can pick out the sunburned knucklehead who somehow scored a Top 25 award!
Sometimes different is a good thing :D

Good to see several I6 cars, at least I am not the only crazy person around these parts :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
Well............ :lol: :lol:
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

nice pics!
any info on the white 63 Falcon, ie, pressure? 1/4 mile numbers?
did any of the pipes go through the trunk? :mrgreen:
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

Rocket989

Post by Rocket989 »

Sorry Fred, nope...I think he came up & hung out for awhile but didn’t register. I stopped by but he was chatting with some other folks. Really impressive ride. Ton of work nicely done. The turbo setup looked so at home it was like a late model factory Ford deal! :shock: :lol:

vicegrip

Post by vicegrip »

Nice pics...thanks! Really like the Bronco. Between projects at the moment and kinda looking for one but about all you get for 10 g's these days is a bunch of rust and a title. Actually one of the few vehicles you can break even or make some money on if done right and you do all your own work.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

those early broncos can fetch a pretty chunk of change,,,I bought a 1977 full cab in 1978 with 5,ooo mi for 5450.00,,drove it thru the better part of the 80's,,a man counted out 5300 dollars on the hood,,I let him take it home..it had 43,000 mi on it ,but I had taken very good care of it....then shortly afterwards,I bought a 1971 half cab,,I still have it ,,then I came across a 1974 half cab with a 200 6cyl ,gave it to my son,as well I gave the 71 to my grd son....then I came across another 77 with a half cab,302 AT pwr steering with frt disc brks,,I still have it,I took the buckets seats from the 77 and put them in the 71 and the bench seat out of it into my 77....all 3 of them are parked here at my shop....the boys leave thiers here..have gave thought about selling my 77 half cab.BUT I;ve had it so many yrs..I would hate to see it gone....on the 71,I had a power take off winch,I took it off when I gave it to my grd son,,it will go on my 77 in place of the warn 8,000 lb lectric winch that was on it when I bought it,,my grd son will put the lectric on his 71,,I even have the factory frt winch bumper for the PTO winch.... OL POP has been at one time BRONCO POOR :shock: 8) :lol: :wink: …….POP
pop/glenda

Rocket989

Post by Rocket989 »

I love the early Bronco’s too. Was —><— this close to buying one about 15-years ago. NOW the same truck is 5x the price!!

Also, V8 Bronco’s had one of the best looking air cleaners ever!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Rocket989 wrote:I love the early Bronco’s too. Was —><— this close to buying one about 15-years ago. NOW the same truck is 5x the price!!

Also, V8 Bronco’s had one of the best looking air cleaners ever!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
kinda makes think of a fork lift breather,,,,,as well as a 1956 v8 Studebaker,they were the coolest 8) 8)
pop/glenda