65 comet project

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
tweaked

65 comet project

Post by tweaked »

I started working on my 65 comet last week. It has been tucked away for many years. I gave my t-bird to a friends son so the comet has to driveable by July. Our annual race is the first weekend in Aug. I ordered sheet metal for the trunk last week and will be ready monday. The welding begins. I thinking about getting a old style rectangualr snorkel hood scoop for this year. I'm looking for a picture of a 65 with a snorkel. I think it will look good with the body lines and also real retro. Pics and opinions if you have them.
Roger
65 comet 7.61@96mph 1/8
Made in Canada, Built for speed.
Tweaked65 on instagram

https://youtu.be/JCVwEitXSi4

SASSY

Re: 65 comet project

Post by SASSY »

Rodger!!
Very excited to see the commitment!!
After meeting you in 08 and seeing the
car I've been waiting to see your build
How about posting some pics where you are now?
I always enjoy seeing a guy in his garage
doing with what his talent has as well
as his wallet.
Fred
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

tweaked

Post by tweaked »

I'm going to start taking pics today. I'm addicted to taking pictures. When I was in mexico a couple weeks back between 2 cameras we took 940 pictures. Today I'll be working in the yard(I mowwed my lawn yesterday and pruned trees and with no shirt on) and then in the shop later. A little zip cutting to do on the comet and some welding on my daughtes jeep.
Roger
65 comet 7.61@96mph 1/8
Made in Canada, Built for speed.
Tweaked65 on instagram

https://youtu.be/JCVwEitXSi4

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

quote(Today I'll be working in the yard(I mowwed my lawn yesterday and pruned trees and with no shirt on)
OH shut up!
lol
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about