motivation needed

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
Ratical

Re: motivation needed

Post by Ratical »

Getting motivated not my problem lately. yet i am getting burnt out. laying in the floor and on the plastic coverd seats (that results in a slip and slide effect) sanding the dash. trying to wrap it, the engine bay, and columun up. so i can shoot color on the dash and black on the engine bay (again). and clean the garage. the its new leaf spring bushings and engine assemble, plumbing, wiring, ohh my..
Be Good and You Will Be Lonesome

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

RATICAL===10-4 on burnt out on work.better set to do work, now, then ever before in my life,[lift,all kinds of tools,30x60 shop,heat,hot water, you name it] and i do less!!!I had a heart stint put in last OCT. I havn't bounched back as I thought I would.Hope thats why...DOC said I'm good,just slow to get my wind back. HANG IN THERE,your doing such a fine job.......POP
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Down in south,that dodge hauling snow mobile,,is called A REDNECK-SILV A ROD O....[saw 2 this morn. goin 2 my fishin spot]Mostly have tr. hitch on, to pull boat....POP
pop/glenda

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

I STILL WANT TO SEE A PIC OF YOUR LAWNMOWER!!!, AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO PUT THE COOLER?...STROKED...
So did ya look at the pic,,,it's all snow aound the Dodge,,,,,,,,, DON'T NEED NO STINKIN COOLER!
In FAct We have a basket up by the defrost to warn it enough to drink!
And thats 5% alcohol north of the 49th
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about