Not Your Grandma's Post Car

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
comethead

Not Your Grandma's Post Car

Post by comethead »

Talk about a sleeper:
http://mikesclassiccars.net/viewlisting ... g_id=68249

With the sedan roof-line, poop-brown color and dog dish caps this car must have surprised many a stoplight fool back in the day.
Id love to own this one.

Found it here:
http://www.thepcr.com/display.php

Joe
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Re: Not Your Grandma's Post Car

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

Joe;that would be a fun car to pull up next to a ricer and blow his doors off!!!!They have a bunch of nice rides on that sight!! ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Well,I had grandma's car..same body style,radio delete but with a heater,cheap int. black rubber mats, no carpet.And in middle of roof,there was a rubber plug like at one time there was a antenna on it...but under the hood was a 240 6cyl with a auto. trans,no power anything.I told every-one it was an x-FBI car...it probly was an x-company car of some kind.I got it in a trade,put a set of tires on it and drove it for a couple of yrs..dang good car,,wish I had it back,don't have a 427,,but have a bad 390...boy FORD flat knew how to build them yrs ago.....POP
pop/glenda

comethead

Post by comethead »

Yeah thats a neat car...just because you dont expect it. Whats up with that resto shop? They have quite a few "special" cars for sale. Original 427 sleepers, a 63 1/2 Galaxie Lightweight and a few 7 Litre Galaxies. Nice inventory.

No Comets though...scumbags :D

Joe
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed