Show Schedule

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Re: Show Schedule

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

Most judges just know about scrubs,period!!! I did "Pinks All Out" a few years back,when I was pulling to the line so the idiot could do his arm drop he asked the other idiot "what kind of car is that"?The other idiot was standing right behind my Comet with C O M E T spelled out across the trunk,DUH!!! ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

383MERC

Post by 383MERC »

Roy, It's kind of crazy how a guy who knows nothing about cars can "Mastermind" all of these car shows? Huh?
1963 Comet S-22 Drag Car
1964 Fairlane 2 door sedan T-Bolt Clone
2007 Shelby GT
1989 LX 5.0 Convertible

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

WAS at a sonic cruise one night with my comet,heard a voice behind me..I HAD A LITTLE RED NOVA JUST LIKE THIS ONE,,I snapped around to see this grown ass man standing before me,,I just stared for a split second,,,his pants was crooked his fly was twisted and his belt wasn't in all the loops and the buckel wasn't under his belly button,,he kept on ravin about his nova,,,I stood there and listened long e'nuff to decide he wasn't mentaly challeged and I said...you know buddy,,,your a complete f-----ing idiot,,GLENDA over heard me and saw him and she got me away from him,,but as I left I told him DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT CAR....!!!!! pop
pop/glenda

Comechero65

Post by Comechero65 »

That's why I added the frame to the front of mine. It probably won't stop all the idiots but might help with a few. Of course like Dave said only if they can or actually do 'read' first before opening their mouths. There will always be one! :roll:
I'm waiting for the one who says his uncle or grandfather or friend had one like mine. Can't wait to tell him what a dumb sh_t he is and he doesn't even know what it is. And then I tell him there isn't another one like it as it was never built this way. It will happen. :lol:
Ron

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

SURE it's going to happen,,just give it TIME,RON.......pop
pop/glenda

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

Ron;there actually are quite a few here in Commiefornia,so be careful in your choice of words!!! ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

Comechero65

Post by Comechero65 »

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE wrote:Ron;there actually are quite a few here in Commiefornia,so be careful in your choice of words!!! ROY.
Ya I know. When I was still working I think I met or saw every one of them on the road. Thank goodness I don't have to do that anymore. :D
R :) n

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE wrote:Ron;there actually are quite a few here in Commiefornia,so be careful in your choice of words!!! ROY.
OPEN MOUTH....INSERT FOOT.....perfect fit....(been there ,done that) :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: pop
pop/glenda

mattscomet

Post by mattscomet »

man, if one was in virginia, id kill to attend it! :) that'd b awesome

ENOLCYC

Post by ENOLCYC »

Comechero65 wrote:West coast Falcon Regional show - "Falcons on Main Street" Redwood City, Ca Oct 10/11 cruise and show.
http://ggfca.homestead.com/regional.html
Open to Falcons and Comets.
Ron
Ron, I will make it tomorrow don't think I'll show the car, but at least I'll drive it there. Hope to see you there.
Chris

Comechero65

Post by Comechero65 »

ENOLCYC wrote:
Comechero65 wrote:West coast Falcon Regional show - "Falcons on Main Street" Redwood City, Ca Oct 10/11 cruise and show.
http://ggfca.homestead.com/regional.html
Open to Falcons and Comets.
Ron
Ron, I will make it tomorrow don't think I'll show the car, but at least I'll drive it there. Hope to see you there.
Chris
They are taking registrations up untill 10 am. We had a couple drop outs so if you still want to show it just get there before 10.
In any case will see you there. We just did a cruise over to Pacifica today. Must have had about 20 falcons and 1 comet wagon. Nice drive but too much traffic going over 92. Not my idea. Tried to get them to go a different way but I don't make the plans. Nice over here but cool enough to need a jacket over there.
Ron

Comechero65

Post by Comechero65 »

Never mind, Comechero was driving a little weird today. Steering didn't fell right and was wondering around a lot. Just made it home. I thought it was more problems with the electric steering coupling getting lose again. Turns out the steering box has a problem. Going to have to pull it out and open it up to see what's wrong. Totally undriveable right now. I think I know what's wrong but will need some parts. Will have to clean it out to make sure no permanent damage. wish I had an extra one laying around so I could get parts from. Just had to happen the night before the show. But i will still be there, but comechero will be at home broken. Such a disappointment. Was really looking forward to this show.
Ron

ENOLCYC

Post by ENOLCYC »

Comechero65 wrote:Never mind, Comechero was driving a little weird today. Steering didn't fell right and was wondering around a lot. Just made it home. I thought it was more problems with the electric steering coupling getting lose again. Turns out the steering box has a problem. Going to have to pull it out and open it up to see what's wrong. Totally undriveable right now. I think I know what's wrong but will need some parts. Will have to clean it out to make sure no permanent damage. wish I had an extra one laying around so I could get parts from. Just had to happen the night before the show. But i will still be there, but comechero will be at home broken. Such a disappointment. Was really looking forward to this show.
Ron
Wow that sucks. . And the night before the show. Was really looking forward to seeing the comechero I've always wanted to do the same with the 67 Fairlane ranchero as I have more 66 comet fenders than I know what to do with.
Chris

ENOLCYC

Post by ENOLCYC »

Ron, nice meeting you today hopefully you get your steering figured out.

ENOLCYC

Post by ENOLCYC »

Couple pics of my favorites from the show.......