Adjust window

The Big Comets
Uttern

Adjust window

Post by Uttern »

i ned some help whit my windows i have change the rubber stripp on my 1967cyclone HT but i haveing a ruff time to close the dorr and get the window upp does any one have a draing over the window ajust sorry for the speling

Mvh

Mats In sweden

fairlaniac

Re: Adjust window

Post by fairlaniac »

Which rubber strips did you replace? I'm having are hard time figuring out what is going on. I've replace the weatherstrip and seals on my '66 Fairlane so it should be similar. I'm thinking something is backwards? Do you have the ability to post pictures of what you replaced?
Doug Bender
1964 Comet Caliente
1966 Fairlane 427/4 Spd

Uttern

Post by Uttern »

The 2 that ar on the top of the dorr and seals aginst the window and the one a round the dorr and teh roff
Mats :D

fairlaniac

Post by fairlaniac »

I wonder if the one around the window is installed correctly? The "fuzzies" along the window wouldn't stop the door from closing.
Doug Bender
1964 Comet Caliente
1966 Fairlane 427/4 Spd

Uttern

Post by Uttern »

the problem is i cant get the metall list at the bothom of the window over the list that are in the dorr its not enof space and i have only install one rubber list the inner one i have try to adjuste on the bults but its not going my way

Mats

fairlaniac

Post by fairlaniac »

Do you have the ability to take a picture and email it? If so, send to my email fairlaniac@fairlanet.com I have done most of these in my '66 Fairlane so I might be able to help. I'm having difficulty understanding how you are explaining. Pictures may help.

Good luck!
Doug Bender
1964 Comet Caliente
1966 Fairlane 427/4 Spd

Uttern

Post by Uttern »

I fix a some pics this weekend

Mats

Uttern

Post by Uttern »

the problem i fixt i have spend the weekend whit adujuste the frame fhe window so its working now thanks for you whated to help me

Mats