shout out

The Big Comets
tomahawkcomet

shout out

Post by tomahawkcomet »

Kinda been quite around here latly what has the comets been up to?! Mines stored away due to snow om the ground. Give little update I ordered newstripes.and will redue my stripes innblack ordered a cyclone hood also got a cougar wing. Dono if it will look good ill post pics after. got ahold of some slotted mags so shoe change is near too well happy new years let me know about ur progress! :mrgreen:
67 caliente

B_Hix

Re: shout out

Post by B_Hix »

Personally spent my long awaited Christmas time off, for which I had big Comet plans, at deaths door (seemily so) with the flu. The wife brought it home and what's hers is mine of course. I seldom get ill but this one has just trashed and thrashed me and the poor ol Comet sits in the garage patiently waiting for some attention.

I've collected a lot of parts, new ignition switch, new radiator/hoses, underdrive pullies some misc - just gotta get in there and get it all on. I'm not doing a good job at all of actually doing what I had planned - looks like it'll be another late winter/early spring crash and burn session to get back up to speed :mrgreen:
67 Comet
No power steering, 4-wheel drum brakes, 5 gears 'n' 400 + horsepower...
...hell yea it's fun