need help guys tach issues

The Big Comets
Comechero65

Re: need help guys tach issues

Post by Comechero65 »

I would hook it up and retest it before sending it off somewhere. It's probably a gonner but you never know. Might be more durible than you think.

Try connecting an ohmeter between the red and black wire. If it shows continuity it might still be good.

If you could find a tach for a Mustang low-profile Rally-pac the inner tach assembly should be the same and be interchangeable. They look the same to me from what I've seen. I specified 'low-profile' as the earlier 'Hi-profile' was totally different in the face though would probably fit the housing ok. I have actually seen the tach by itself on epay but they don't show up often.
Ron

My low-profile rally-pac, 6 k v8 version, with custom white faces. Normally they are black face with white markings.

tomahawkcomet

Post by tomahawkcomet »

Nice ride I have since cut in an after market gauge in I still have the factory gauge
67 caliente

barrys65cyclone

Post by barrys65cyclone »

tomahawkcomet wrote:Nice ride I have since cut in an after market gauge in I still have the factory gauge
let me know if you would like to have fixed.

tomahawkcomet

Post by tomahawkcomet »

Fixed and/or restored? Painta faded and needs touched up also? Id be interested in it fixed and restored how much?
67 caliente