engine upgrades

Unusual and Unique Performance Mods
fryedaddy

Re: engine upgrades

Post by fryedaddy »

im getting all my 4 speed stuff together right now,i need a new shifter,i thinking maybe a competition plus,or a inline.it wont be long now till i get her back like she came, big block, 4 speed car
fryedaddy
Image1966 caliente,428 4 speed,4.11 gears,nitrous,parachute

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

NOW YOUR GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION,,,,it'll be a lot better to drive when it comes to the FUN FACTOR.......!!!!!!!! 8) :wink: pop....good luck :lol:
pop/glenda

fryedaddy

Post by fryedaddy »

i guess im going to get another trans.my four speed is the small input output shaft which is used on 6 cyl up to 390s, and the big shaft came in anything larger than that.i know it aint that much but i do have over 500 horses and im afraid i will tear it up.i may have a trade worked out for a toploader out of a 428 torino
fryedaddy

Rocket989

Post by Rocket989 »

Frye - I'd lean towards doing the same thing. Never had BAD luck breaking stuff (meaning it came/ comes too easy)! :roll: :mrgreen: :D
'cause Johno says you gotta have a sig pic! :)

fryedaddy

Post by fryedaddy »

fryedaddy wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:43 pm
i guess im going to get another trans.my four speed is the small input output shaft which is used on 6 cyl up to 390s, and the big shaft came in anything larger than that.i know it aint that much but i do have over 500 horses and im afraid i will tear it up.i may have a trade worked out for a toploader out of a 428 torino
update- i bought the toploader trans.im rounding up all i need to change it over. i still need a good shifter,clutch and pressure plate
fryedaddy