64 4 door parts car

All that junk (I mean good stuff) on eBay

64 4 door parts car

Postby loman » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:19 pm

i came across a 64 4 door caliente on craig's list today near kansas city. it has power steering and its a v8 car with 5 lug wheels and spindles. looks like a lot of good parts. Lavron and Rocket should check it out. it even has the same odd white mercury floor mats like i have.

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/6049136368.html
loman

Re: 64 4 door parts car

Postby Rocket989 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:27 am

I saw that! I should at least go grab the mats and check the steering box tag - if it's a 4-turn I'd yank it. Maybe dash parts in case I ever wanna go back original.

Though he'd have to forklift whatever the heck that is OFF the roof before I'm climbing in or under!!! :shock: :mrgreen:

You see the front and rear aftermarket shoulder belts? Crazy that's the only mod!
'cause Johno says you gotta have a sig pic!! :)
Rocket989

Re: 64 4 door parts car

Postby lavron » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:04 am

Rocket989 wrote:I saw that! I should at least go grab the mats and check the steering box tag

If you go, look at the bumpers (front mostly) and the rear deck lid/trunk lid and see if they are any good and what he is asking for them, those are about the only thing I would be interested in besides some good taillight, not sure what that stuff would be worth but I am pretty cheap, or at least I try to be. :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
64 Comet 202 Sedan, I6, Offy Triples, Header, CAM, Dual Point Distributor, 4.11 - 8" Rear.
My first car, I have owned it since 1979!
Restoration/Upgrade on a BUDGET - Working on; T-5, 8.8 LSD, MII, Air Ride - Whatever I do it will be awesome!
lavron
Site Admin

Return to eBay Finds