Fall Comet Gathering

Activities Sponsored by Comet Forum Members

Re: Fall Comet Gathering

Postby popscomet » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 am

fixitmann wrote:As a new member and my second post let me say this would be of interest to me...
Since I am in the KC area it wouldn't be to long of a drive and October could work.
I will watch for further developments...

WELL GOOD FOR YOU !! bring it on,,, 8) :D
pop/glenda
popscomet

Postby mopar 346 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:21 pm

fixitmann wrote:As a new member and my second post let me say this would be of interest to me...
Since I am in the KC area it wouldn't be to long of a drive and October could work.
I will watch for further developments...

Welcome to the forum, great place to learn and talk Comets, there are some real knowledgeable people here.
Careful your character's showing!
mopar 346

Postby gmsnowball » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:56 am

October dates work better for me. The Hot Rod 100 is in September and we will be taking the Comet this year. Coming from Okla. City will be easier on us and the Comet. Cali doesn't like highway speeds for hours on end
, need to change to a little higher rear screw.

Gary
Oklahoma Somewhere
Just Outside the Neutral Zone
64 Comet Calentie Convertible
gmsnowball

Postby duncanjl » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Correct me if I am wrong My understanding the Motel we are talking about only has 8-10 rooms and there is no walking traffic or visibility of Comets unless you are at motel or restaurant and restaurant only serves supper meals NEED MORE DEFINATE ARRANGEMENTS UNLESS YOU ONLY PLAN FOR A FEW CARS ROLL COMETS J L
duncanjl

Postby lavron » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:56 pm

duncanjl wrote:Correct me if I am wrong My understanding the Motel we are talking about only has 8-10 rooms and there is no walking traffic or visibility of Comets unless you are at motel or restaurant and restaurant only serves supper meals NEED MORE DEFINATE ARRANGEMENTS UNLESS YOU ONLY PLAN FOR A FEW CARS ROLL COMETS J L

JL you may be right I am going to try and get down there sometime soon but Arkansas Comet can comment better on this than me.

I do agree that it will not be as public as PF but more an opportunity for Comet folks to get together, I am playing it by ear right now, I know that is not a very good answer but it is all I have right now.

I have no idea if in the future we might want to consider a larger place with more public exposure, everyone is welcome to input ideas and suggestions because it is something for all of us.

See Ya,
Mike
64 Comet 202 Sedan, I6, Offy Triples, Header, CAM, Dual Point Distributor, 4.11 - 8" Rear.
My first car, I have owned it since 1979!
Restoration/Upgrade on a BUDGET - Working on; 250-6, T-5, 8.8 LSD, MII, Air Ride - Whatever I do it will be awesome!
lavron
Site Admin

Postby duncanjl » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:14 am

Mike this is unrelated to fall gathering ,but can you tell me why my car photo has disappeared from forum Radical put it on and I have no idea how to get it back on thank ROLL COMETS J L
duncanjl

Postby lavron » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:49 am

duncanjl wrote:can you tell me why my car photo has disappeared from forum

Because PhotoBucket broke the internet. Do you have the picture? Send it to me and I will put it back on for you.

See Ya,
Mike
64 Comet 202 Sedan, I6, Offy Triples, Header, CAM, Dual Point Distributor, 4.11 - 8" Rear.
Restoration/Upgrade on a BUDGET - Working on; 250-6, T-5, 8.8 LSD, MII, Air Ride - Whatever I do it will be awesome!
lavron
Site Admin

Postby duncanjl » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:53 am

Sent 2 picks via Email hope you got don't have the one that was on before Thanks for your assistance J L
duncanjl

Postby lavron » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:44 am

JL I did not get your email but I grabbed a pic from your FB page, I will check my spam filter and see if you are trapped there :roll: :P

See Ya,
Mike
lavron
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Comet Forum Events