turbo six

144-250 cid Inline Six Performance
cyclone67

turbo six

Post by cyclone67 »

there is a article in this months carcraft on at turbo straight 6 in a 63 falcon that was pretty quick
Wade ``MERC MAN`` Robertson

Hillbilly Comet Man

Post by Hillbilly Comet Man »

Wade,I finally got a glance at the article.It looks like it is pretty tough.I can tell they spent a lot of time fabricating and designing their exhaust set up.A lot of People have forgotten the ol straight six,My 144 is stock but does get 25 mpg.Hopping up a six is cool but for the money you could build a HOT little smallblock.It seems like all of the 6 Hot Rod parts are outrageously priced.I love my little six for economy,But I do have a 300 hp 302 and T-IO set up ready to be swapped out.Hopefully before Summer gets here. Later ,Heath
19'62 2Dr. Sedan, Black with Red interior.
1962 Comet S-22,Champagne w/beige and white interior
Black 1993 Ford Lightning

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

I knew the article was coming out because they were talking about it over on fordsix.com, finally found the Car Craft and bought it, I think it is neat, of course.

Heath I agree the parts are expensive, at least so far everything I've bought has been high quality. I guess I like to be differant :P and the I6 really is under-rated as a performance engine, I'm going to try and save my pennies and try to get one of the aluminum heads when they come out, now to find a good 200 cid block :roll:

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058