Hello from Easton, PA. 1962 Comet

Let everyone know a little about yourself
albert

Re: Hello from Easton, PA. 1962 Comet

Post by albert »

Schooley wrote:
albert wrote:We have a lot of local car cruises and shows, some at Englishtown Raceway Park, the season is almost over for these events. The Ford Carlisle PA event usually has a group of Comet owners who get together.
Yes, I was considering making the trip to Carlisle, and then to Hershey next week. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how the events will go with all of this rain. My Comet will be in the shop until at least spring, so I'll be catching the 2017 meet ups for sure.
The Ford Carlisle event is always in early June, usually a few Comet guys show up for this large event
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

Schooley

Re: Hello from Easton, PA. 1962 Comet

Post by Schooley »

albert wrote:
Schooley wrote:
albert wrote:We have a lot of local car cruises and shows, some at Englishtown Raceway Park, the season is almost over for these events. The Ford Carlisle PA event usually has a group of Comet owners who get together.
Yes, I was considering making the trip to Carlisle, and then to Hershey next week. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how the events will go with all of this rain. My Comet will be in the shop until at least spring, so I'll be catching the 2017 meet ups for sure.
The Ford Carlisle event is always in early June, usually a few Comet guys show up for this large event
Thanks! I should have my Comet on the road by then.
Schooley's project: Restoring a 1962 4-door Comet custom.