Let everyone know a little about yourself
poboyjo65

Re: New Member

Post by poboyjo65 »

Y'all forgive my language, it just POPped out. Doctor gave me a heck of a shot.I had a bit of ROID RAGE reliving that heater core deal. :oops: (sorry)
Johno

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

poboyjo65 wrote:Y'all forgive my language, it just POPped out. Doctor gave me a heck of a shot.I had a bit of ROID RAGE reliving that heater core deal. :oops: (sorry)
I picked up on it :!: yea :!: you had RAGE all right...they have an operation for that,,afterwards makes sitting a problem without a do-nut under you..... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :shock: :shock: :shock:
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

popscomet wrote:
poboyjo65 wrote:Y'all forgive my language, it just POPped out. Doctor gave me a heck of a shot.I had a bit of ROID RAGE reliving that heater core deal. :oops: (sorry)
I picked up on it :!: yea :!: you had RAGE all right...they have an operation for that,,afterwards makes sitting a problem without a do-nut under you..... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :shock: :shock: :shock:
You got me there Pop. I guess I deserved that whether I needed it or not. :? Dang,, :roll: I cant believe I just said that :? :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :roll: I'm gonna shut my ass up... I mean, :oops: as in, guard my butt. :? OH by the way I meant STeriods!! you got the wrong roids Pop, glad you ain't the doc :? :roll:
Johno

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

I took a 6 wk by MAIL course on my way to becoming a brain speclist.....but when they sent me pic's of removeing--repairing--replaceing,,it kinda made me alittle WOOZY,so I hired out at the railroad,,the rest is history,,but I worked with several 'ROIDS....AKA PAIN IN THE BUTT...PEOPLE... :shock: :roll: :wink: :wink: .... :!: WHAT WAS THIS THREAD ABOUT :?: :?: I forgot :?:
pop/glenda

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Welcome aboard 65 Cali.
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!