65 Caliente ragtop

Let everyone know a little about yourself
65 Caliente Ragtop

65 Caliente ragtop

Post by 65 Caliente Ragtop »

Greetings From Western Montana, For lack of a better referrence of myself, I guess I am a newbee, This is my first forum. I'm not much of a computer sauvy guy, I'm more comfortable with a ratchet and socket then I am a keyboard and monitor, Just hoping I can Get some answers from those who know Comets, Bought this car as a basket case. Picked it up from a guy that had it in a seven car Garage 17 years, it was just and rolling chassis with a few Panels cut out. anyhow loaded it on my trailer, set the interior and all the chrome inside the car with the top down, Placed all the all the glass in the trunk. I than put Engine, 2 auto transmissions, The front fenders, and both bumpers, extra passenger side door, extra decklid, and 10 totes of parts off of three different cars all in the back of my truck, also had extra hood off of 64 comet I used to cover everything on the inside of the car. Lost nothing on the 200 mile trip back home.
I'm not a loyalist to any brand vehicle, I have fixed-up, restored, or restomoded Several. I just like older cars and trucks to play with, and sell some of them.

poboyjo65

Re: 65 Caliente ragtop

Post by poboyjo65 »

Welcome on!!! :D
Johno

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Welcome!! Have ya been to the craziness up in Libby in August?
Fred
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you've got a regular jigsaw puzzle, with maybe a few EXTRA pieces. :lol: You're in the right place for help and advice, though.
Jim

65 Caliente Ragtop

Thanks all for the welcome. Jim I have done some atv ing in the Libby area, got a cousin that lives there. He is motorhead that likes to atv , so we have some good times there.

65 Caliente Ragtop

oops that was fredthat ask,

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

65 Caliente Ragtop wrote:oops that was fredthat ask,
Third weekend August Friday nite. Mainstreet https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9yNbWJRVlEw
Ya I've busted Sassy there too lol
Fred
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about