Top Down Time to Cruise

Upload pictures of your Comets and Projects to share with everyone.
gmsnowball

Top Down Time to Cruise

Post by gmsnowball »

Top down, time to cruise. I couldn't wait any longer. I am so tired of the cold weather I took the top down today and hopefully the weatherman is right and tomorrow will be above 40 degrees. If it is, the wife and I are going for a short but much needed cruise.

Gary
Oklahoma Somewhere
Just Outside the Neutral Zone
64 Comet Calentie Convertible

popscomet

Re: Top Down Time to Cruise

Post by popscomet »

Go for it,man,thats why you got warm clothes,,put em all on and drop the top and cruise....this cabin fever is getting to all of us,,if POP was anywhere close,even tho I wasn't invited,I'd jump in the back seat and go with you.....yes sir go for it ! have a nice trip... 8) :D pop
pop/glenda

gmsnowball

Post by gmsnowball »

Arkansas is not that far, we ride there several times every year. We even take our much dreaded Corvettes to Eureka Springs every year. :lol: Your welcome to come along anytime you want. If your ever in OKC look me up and we will go for a cruise.

Gary
Oklahoma Somewhere
Just Outside the Neutral Zone
64 Comet Calentie Convertible

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

HEY,might have seen you and didn't know it,Glenda and I was up there one time when that place was crawling alive with 'vettes,I told her,lets get..to many of these things around here for me :lol: But yes,we're just a matter of a few hrs apart,,have you ever went to any of the car events in FT.SMITH ?LIKE the hangin dice nationals ?,,,we used to take my comet and Glenda's 56 ford to it,at that time 1964 was the cut off year,so I could enter my comet,,her 56 won 2 yrs in a row,I uncapped my comet and like to wore the starter out ,starting it for people.thanks...pop
pop/glenda