65 Futura in East TN . . .

All the Ford Sisters...Falcon, Mustang, Maverick & Fairlane, etc. Try and keep your post relevant for Comet users

Re: 65 Futura in East TN . . .

Postby bigdan » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:28 pm

Rocket989 wrote:That’s awesome Dan! What’s holding the glovebox panel on? I can’t tell & when I blow it up it’s too blurry to see.

Rocket - I used stainless 10-32 screws with finish washers on both panels. I'm planning on a drop - down glove box of sorts below the dash on the passenger side right now. The plain panel will get dressed up a bit with a possible emblem or something like it to break up that wide open space. The final pieces should be done soon, so we'll see how it turns out. Thanks for looking -

Dan
Currently diligently patiently trying to complete my 65 Futura long term project . . .

bigdan

Postby caseville cyclone » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:46 am

Terrific fabrication Dan,final results look sweet. Andy
caseville cyclone

Postby bigdan » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:30 am

caseville cyclone wrote:Terrific fabrication Dan,final results look sweet. Andy

Thanks! I wish i could take all the credit, but most of that goes to my bud that built himself a full blown CNC router table a few years back. All I've done is give him a drawing and revise it a little. That being said, the final pieces are getting cut today . . .

Dan
Currently diligently patiently trying to complete my 65 Futura long term project . . .

bigdan

Postby bigdan » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:25 pm

So the final pieces are getting closer . . .

Dan

bigdan

Postby Rocket989 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:09 pm

Right on, it’s cool how little stuff like finish washers and oval head screws can make a big difference with the overall look.
'cause Johno says you gotta have a sig pic!! :)
Rocket989

Previous

Return to All in the Family, Comet's Ford Sisters