Upholstery

The Round Body, Finned Comets
KrAyVyN

Upholstery

Post by KrAyVyN »

Good morning everyone. Have an odd request, a number of years ago, possibly 2010, someone had posted a website here in the forums for a custom interior shop. I believe they were in Massachusetts. They had very reasonable prices as well. I am looking for an interior for a 61 comet 4 door. The majority of other shops don't seem to have seat covers for my model.

Does anyone remember this website, shop name, anything is better than what I have currently.

I believe the website had a cream colored background and you could build you interiors with a nice wizard picking single pleat, double pleat, tweed, leather caps etc.

Thanks and have a great one!
Sure I can make a mustang with flowmaster's, a Camaro with a cowl hood, or a Charger with gawdy chrome crap,

It takes a TRUE car bulder to do something noone has ever seen before

dmeadows

Re: Upholstery

Post by dmeadows »

Not sure about a shop in MA, but I think that falconcometinteriors.com should have what you need.

There is also another company called Distinctive Industries that likely sells what you need, but you either need to order it from a local shop or request that the parts are added to Summit's catalog.
1965 Comet Caliente, 289 V8, 4 speed manual
1963 Comet Custom, 260 V8, 2 speed auto