Gauge Bezel Help!!!!!

The Era of The Square Body Racing Comets
RyanG

Gauge Bezel Help!!!!!

Post by RyanG »

My 64 gauge bezel is broken up bad. :x I mean no salvaging. So what now? Hours of searching has yielded nothing. I know there are no reproductions. I've been thinking going restomod any way. With that being said, what other vehicles gauge pods/bezels, factory/aftermarket will fit (with affordability in mind). I understand about the trim lining up and looking proper. but doesn't really matter if I don't have bezel. I can mod the dash. Weld holes, fill in, paint etc. I just need a nice looking functional gauge pod. Hopefully that would work on most of my factory wiring. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

poboyjo65

Re: Gauge Bezel Help!!!!!

Post by poboyjo65 »

I think I saw some on facebook the other day, I see if I can find them. a guy had 3-4 of them.
Johno

RyanG

Post by RyanG »

That would be great. Let me know.

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Here is the ad,I think you have to join that site to see it. 3 64 dashes in it & other 64 stuff. I believe that guy is a moderator of that site.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1964.19 ... 6749200200
Johno

Groover

Post by Groover »

Wow John,

That might be the last time anybody sees three 64 bezels together other than the Comet gathering :)
1964 Comet Caliente Convertible
30,000 miles on our rebuild

All Comets start out as dreams...

RyanG

Post by RyanG »

Thanks for looking out. I got in touch with him. Great community to be in to help each other out. I'm new to the "Comet world". I'm in process of getting my parts so I can start my build.