'65 Cyclone DSO code decipher...?

The Era of The Square Body Racing Comets
GasserMac

Re: '65 Cyclone DSO code decipher...?

Post by GasserMac »

Well after 50 years of no pad, i'll probably keep it the way it is. It an odd quirk that kind of goes with the car.

Comechero65

Post by Comechero65 »

popscomet wrote:
Comechero65 wrote:Should you ever want to install a dash pad I have a drawing with dimensions for the pad and mounting clip holes. It's for a 65 falcon but i believe the dash is identicle on the 65 (maybe even 64) comet. And I think the pad was the same.
Ron
BOY,I'd want to make dad gum sure the dimensions were the same t'ween a falcon and a comet before punching any holes :shock: :o :o :wink:
I have an extra trim for the front of the pad which came from a 65 comet. the trim is identical to what's in my ranchero. I actually still have the original dash pad which could be salvaged.
Ron

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Comechero65 wrote:i believe the dash is identicle on the 65 (maybe even 64) comet
I am pretty sure '64 and '65 are the same, however, I am making an assumption the dash pad was an option in '64 because my 202 does not have one and I have never seen any places for one to attach, un-punched or otherwise (the 404 parts car has no pad either)

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Comechero65

Post by Comechero65 »

I can upload a drawing should you need it.
Ron