Accelerator pedal +

The Era of The Square Body Racing Comets
poboyjo65

Re: Accelerator pedal +

Post by poboyjo65 »

Pop that Billy Maze want-to-be who pushes that stuff,, I cant figure out why he ever wanted a screen door in the bottom of that boat! :? guess he figured out that wouldn't work while he was still close to the bank & then tried to seal it back off, I guess that didnt work so he got mad & cut the whole dang boat in half! :shock: :roll:
Johno

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

poboyjo65 wrote:Pop that Billy Maze want-to-be who pushes that stuff,, I cant figure out why he ever wanted a screen door in the bottom of that boat! :? guess he figured out that wouldn't work while he was still close to the bank & then tried to seal it back off, I guess that didnt work so he got mad & cut the whole dang boat in half! :shock: :roll:
have you ever took duct tape and taped a broken ball bat back together and then hit the ball with that bat? or a wooden pencil that was broke into ,then taped the halves with a piece of scootch tape,then try to write with it/????.....is that called ...the power of TV ????..that stuff and the tape might work in some moot cases......I have my doubts on a boat :shock: :roll: pop
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

comethead wrote:Mine didn't have a slit cut...I must have gotten the cheap one! :cry:
MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT....WHEN the carpet was handed down to the next man to do the slit,he might have been in the toilet or on a smoke break,,maybe he was changing blades in his rug cutter...so he missed slitin yours....HEY :!: :!: it could have happened that way :!: :roll: :o :? :? or maybe he was a new man on the job,,,and hadn't had the proper training....shoot fire he could've cut his hand on the carpet before yours and he was bleeding like a stuck hog,,,there's lots of reasons to keep your carpet FROM being labeled as CHEAP.....JOE,AM SHOCKED THAT YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THIS,,reasoning why your carpet didn't have the slit,,cause we all know it wasn't CHEAP :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: POP
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

I still wonder if that slot was just to make it easy to find the holes & for proper positioning & pedal go on top of carpet, The part with screws covering up the slit. :?
Johno