64 tach

The Era of The Square Body Racing Comets
mikewlex

64 tach

Post by mikewlex »

TRYING FINE A 64 COMET CYCLONE TACH ANY HELP THANKS MIKE m.wafford@insightbb.com

STROKED

Re: 64 tach

Post by STROKED »

THERE WAS ONE ON EBAY LAST WEEK,I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S STILL UP. STROKED.. :shock: :mrgreen: :shock:
Stroked
"Alabama Fan That Bleeds Ford Blue"
http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h380/rsbaker/
http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h38 ... %20Bronco/
64 Comet BFX Tribute
66 AC Cobra Webers
73 Bronco

thos25

Post by thos25 »

Hi, In regards to your question about the Cyclone Tachs, there is a guy in Twin Falls Idaho that restores them and has at least one for sale. They are FARIA TACHS and appear brand new. I spoke with him on several occasions and he seems very knowledable and friendly. He also has Falcon Sprint Tachs. I have his contact numbers both web site and telephone number somewhere, I will get them and send them to you if you are interested! GOOD LUCK!!
Tom :D

barrys65cyclone

Post by barrys65cyclone »

I have a completely refurbished 64 cyclone tachometer and I also have another completely refurbished 65 cyclone tachometer and another 64 cyclone tachometer thats completely refurbished and converted to 7,000rpm if interested email me direct at b.flood@myactv.net all they tachometers look and function as new. NO DISAPPOINTMENTS.
Barry

barrys65cyclone

Post by barrys65cyclone »

I have received emails concerning 64/65 cyclone tachometers if interested please email me direct at b.flood@myactv.net I can can take old tachometers on trade for partial credit. shoot me an email and i will send you pictures. Paypal ok but you pick up the fee.
Barry