The Long Needed Pic Posting Thread

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
popscomet

Re: The long needed pic posting thread

Post by popscomet »

10-4 on olefart stuff and asking for help! Sounds like we had same typing teacher.But mostly I get akick out of pushin buttons!!!!Its all in fun,, And, I can take what I put out,,,,,,,,{thats the key to it all] . Has anyone noticed ,I, can spell almost as good as FRED..[almost].What do you do with time,IN A IGLOO,besides read WEBSTER,and huddle up in a bear skin rug?how big of fire can you build before you melt the dang thing? I'm in full WONDER-mint[made that up].Thanks , POP
pop/glenda

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Blah, Blah, Blah, Less talking more reading you could have your pics up!
WHo needs a skinkin igloo anyway? but ,,,,,,,,,,maybe a paddle
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

FRED....are those 2 guys looking at a moose,or are they looking for help? Is it possible , photobucket is not offered in my area?.....POP!
pop/glenda

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Far as i know the internet is around the world,,,,,,,,
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

I think they are trying to decide who is going for another 30 pack!!!!Or,Do you think that bear can swim out this far?!!!! ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

I had to crop the girlfriends out of the picture on the next piece of ice wanting to do more than rub noses :shock:

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

I think they are waiting on girlfriends to bring shirts,coats,,,they relized what a silly idea it was..
pop/glenda

STROKED

Post by STROKED »

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE wrote:I think they are trying to decide who is going for another 30 pack!!!!Or,Do you think that bear can swim out this far?!!!! ROY.
NOW WERE TALKING, IF THEY GET ANOTHER 30-PAK THEY WANT CARE!!! STROKED... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Stroked
"Alabama Fan That Bleeds Ford Blue"
http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h380/rsbaker/
http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h38 ... %20Bronco/
64 Comet BFX Tribute
66 AC Cobra Webers
73 Bronco

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

AIN't those same 2..driving that old trk hauling 4-whl in back, pulling 1 on tr??could be wrong,,,mainly the one on pass side..would pass for litter mates!!!!Cold here,,,stay warm,take care..........POP..
pop/glenda

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Pop,,,,,,,,i thought your daughter,,or her 4 year or their Jack Russel,,,just forget but somebody was gonna help you post some pics!
So far all we get is sidetrackin and a hassel. I'm looking forward to seeing all these toys a yers! But no always an excuse Photoshop is
everywhere but my back yard dautghter had to go to Brazil,,,,,,,,, dog came over and peed on the key board ,,,,,always something.
Are you even a Ford guy,,,If your such a big Comet guy,how many Lugs on a V8 hardtop 3 or 6? Probably a spy from
Boeties forever,or me and my mopars.
Pop,,C"mon Really WHERE'S THE BEEF
This is about as close as I can get to them boeties

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

FRED,,,LOOK on showing off!!!My daughter was a no show[out of will],had afriend drive 37 mins to help me. he post for me.,,as for bow-tie.......I'd rather walk in a lightin storm,,,,carrying a ford hub-cap as to even ride in achevrolet!!!! thanks for every ones patences,,getting pics on here has been my #1, concern. ...THANKS -POP
pop/glenda

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Just bringing this up as someone is wanting the info
Fred

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Here ya go
Read the first post
Fred

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Boss/Cyclone wrote:We have had a couple picture posting threads before, but never with such detail. Too bad none of the moderators come on here any more, this needs to be a sticky! 8)
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?

Boss/Cyclone
Site Admin
Location: South Central Michigan (Near Michigan International Speedway)

Post by Boss/Cyclone »

SASSY wrote:
Boss/Cyclone wrote:We have had a couple picture posting threads before, but never with such detail. Too bad none of the moderators come on here any more, this needs to be a sticky! 8)
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?
Done, thanks Fred, I forgot all about this thread.
1965 Mercury Cyclone former drag car, 1971 Boss 351 engine, 4 speed, ladder bars, etc. Now returned to a street car.
Larry