2017 Comet Gathering

Activities Sponsored by Comet Forum Members
popscomet

Re: 2017 Comet Gathering

Post by popscomet »

pugs,reckon you can fit in the broom closet?? NEVER MIND NEVERMIND FORGET I POSTED THAT...play like you never read that///the devil made me post that :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya soon !!! :D :) :) :) :)
pop/glenda

corky.broughton

Post by corky.broughton »

Working on Comet today having a bad day with the car. Looking forward to seeing everyone this year at the Gathering. See you in June 3rd, 4th, and 5th. Take care, :D :D :D :D Corky

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Lookin' at the wrong calendar, there, Corky. It's June 2nd, 3rd and 4th. :lol: :lol:
Jim

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

GLENDA CALLED the motel and SUZI confirmed,MY NAME IS ALREADY POSTED ON THE DOOR OF THE MOP CLOSET......and she told GLENDA to tell OL POP this year buckets will not have soured mop water in them and they have all new mops...so what else could I ask for ??.........now for sure,POP is looking forward to going...see ya sooner then later,,,,good luck to all..................pop
pop/glenda

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Got to work on mine this week. Street rod nationals are this coming weekend so I've got to tighten a few things up and wash her off for this weekend. Then might put some more black primer on her for PF. Who knows, Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

Well, it's about that time of year. It took until about a month ago to find the parts for the 2 speed but it's back in and working fine, so Aunt Lou and I will be there, short of breakage. Strange a lot are talking about the misses not being there, I was of heading up to PA when I was done so not wanting Kim to drive back by herself I was thinking of letting her off the hook this year. Anyway, I'll be visiting more in the next few months to keep up with the happenings. Glad to see the regular players are planning to return, tough hearing about Roy even though I didn't know him personally.
Careful your character's showing!

ArkansasComet

Post by ArkansasComet »

I'll be attending this year with my dad, it's been years since I went to a car show with my dad so I'm excited & looking forward to meeting everyone!

"Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford

waywillia7404

Post by waywillia7404 »

I will be there coming in on Thursday.