Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3972
- Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:17 am
- Location: Missouri, Ozarks way North
While everyone was snug in their beds I was up fixing the Forum, Active Posts should now work and I set a pruning up on some topics, mostly the buy sell and trade section and the club announcements in the clubs and resource section, the prune is set to occur every 7 days and will prune post older than 1 year that have not been viewed in the last 90 days.
64 Comet 202 Sedan, My first car, I have owned it since 1979!
Performance rebuild on a BUDGET
- Working on; 250-6, T-5, 8.8 LSD, MII, Air Ride - Whatever I do it will be awesome!
- Posts: 1863
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:47 am
- Location: Lake Placid, Florida
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.
- Posts: 1673
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:36 pm
- Location: Makanda, IL
Thank you... Bless You!
1964 Comet Caliente Convertible
30,000 miles on our rebuild
All Comets start out as dreams...
- Posts: 5662
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:40 pm
- Location: Camden, Tenn.
Thank You Mike!
347, 4sp, 9'' 215/60/15 - 295/50/15
- Posts: 869
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:38 pm
- Location: Jackson, New Jersey USA
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust
- Posts: 264
- Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:13 am
Does anyone know what a set of 14" cragers are worth in excellence condition?
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:48 pm
Thanks Mike for all the hard work and time you put into the Comet Forum!!