postimage pics

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
poboyjo65

postimage pics

Post by poboyjo65 »

If you lost pics from postimage a while back you can go back & edit in each pic,just change the ''org'' to ''cc'' in 2 places of every link. it takes time but after you get a rhythm going it goes pretty fast & lots easier than trying to figure out which pic goes where.
Johno

tomb22

Re: postimage pics

Post by tomb22 »

Thanks JOHNO. I've been slowly working on it.
Tom
tomb's 65

tomb22

Post by tomb22 »

I haven't been able to upload any pictures lately to postimage.org. I get a message that the server responded with 0 code. Then I was going to contact them and it said this on the contact page.

postimg.ORG domain is locked by Registry, no prior notice.
Please update codes embedded in your websites. Replace "postimg.org" to "postimg.cc"

Does anybody know whats going on and how to fix this.
Thanks
Tom
Last edited by tomb22 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tomb's 65

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

I just tried it,seemed to work for me.that message you got is what I said above, I think you said you've been changing them little at a time right? it did seem a little slow but my puter been doing that all day.

Johno

tomb22

Post by tomb22 »

I was reentering the pictures in my posts and that was working great, but now I cain't upload any new images into postimage.org. I got those messages on their website.
I may not have been real clear on my first post. Does this make any sense.
Tom
tomb's 65

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

poboyjo65 wrote:I just tried it,seemed to work for me.that message you got is what I said above, I think you said you've been changing them little at a time right? it did seem a little slow but my puter been doing that all day.

now I know who got my grease rag :D :D 8) :) :) pop
pop/glenda

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

tomb22 wrote:I was reentering the pictures in my posts and that was working great, but now I cain't upload any new images into postimage.org. I got those messages on their website.
I may not have been real clear on my first post. Does this make any sense.
Tom
Tom you might try logging out & then logging back in. :?
if you go back to edit the pics that are missing from your thread, all you have to do is remove the ''org'' & replace with ''cc'' in 2 places of each pic link. just look for the org's & hit backspace 3 times to erase the org,,, & then type cc in its place. & the pic comes back. its a lot easier than trying to figure out what pic goes where.
Johno