Happy Holidays!

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
CosmicComets

Happy Holidays!

Post by CosmicComets »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you Cometeers! I hope Santa brings you all the cool Comet parts you have been wishing for. Cosmic is tucked away for the winter, but I get spring fever every time I think about hitting the roads again in what will probably be late May. Couple of feet of snow on the ground here so far, we have seen -23F, but hovering in the high 20s this week. Wishing you and your loved ones the best of the best!!
Take care, Cary and Family
65 Cyclone 460W, C4, trans brake, CalTracs
64 Cyclone (son's) 408W 8 stack EFI 6speed, Winters qc rear
64 Cyclone (son's)347, 4speed, mini tubbed 9"
1965 Caliente, 289, 4 speed, buckets, 51k miles
1969 428 CJ coupe (son's)
1965 Cyclone, tube chassis, 514bbf, glide w/brake

WARNING: all of my vehicles are armed with anti-thrift devices

lavron
Site Admin

Re: Happy Holidays!

Post by lavron »

Merry Christmas to you as well Cary & Everyone else.

I got a little gift today that I have been waiting 40 years for I got the rust all patched on my Comet's right rear quarter.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. The weather has been brutal here, too. Only got to 68F today, plunging to 62F tomorrow. We'll try to suffer through. :wink:

Jim

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Jims65cyclone wrote:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. The weather has been brutal here, too. Only got to 68F today, plunging to 62F tomorrow. We'll try to suffer through. :wink:

Jim
our weather is running neck to neck this year....hope all has a great Christmas and a happy new year,,,,we had xmas today,cause of this grt grd son ,CHase, was his mother's time to have him on xmas day,,,so you learn to adjust !!…..will spend tomorrow,,eating left overs and passing gas,ought to be a law against baked beans,,but am glad there isn't !! best wishes to each and all of you.........THIS IS OUR 1ST without our youngest grs son,,he's over in the sand,watching over our missles to keep us all safe and sound so that we can sleep easy and enjoy our freedom and our holidays,,,bless all those young men ,and women sitting over there wishing they were home with families,,,,his name is AARON WADE RAMBO,,,MENTION HIM AND OTHERS IN YOUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS...THANK YOU......PROUD GRD PARENTS !!!!!!!!
pop/glenda

redhotcomet

Post by redhotcomet »

Merry Christmas!
1964 Caliente hardtop, 302/T5/8.8"