Update to server host

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

Update to server host

Post by lavron »

We are currently having our site moved to an updated server by the hosting company, hopefully no one will detect the process but there may be issues as these things can cause them, not sure how they will show up but any issues should be temporary, the current host is very good at addressing issues when I contact them.
Just a heads up for everyone that some weirdness may show but I think the biggest thing is not being able to reach this site, which in case you won't see this message anyway, I will post a notice over on the FB group as well.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

lavron
Site Admin

Re: Update to server host

Post by lavron »

Not sure what was going on but I was unable to connect to the forum, thanks to JohnO for checking and making sure he could get on, I finally resolved my problem (I hope) by rebooting my modem because it was the only thing I could come up with for why the Mac & PC could neither find the site, maybe the internet gods did not want me here :roll: certainly I knew you guys could take care of yourselves here without me, I just wanted to make sure you could get here.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058