I am in need of assistance finding something again that iseluding me

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
lavron
Site Admin

I am in need of assistance finding something again that iseluding me

Post by lavron »

I just want to purchase two or three of those conduit folding stands with padding on them I could lay my hood or fenders on to work on them you know in the past I would have made my own but right now I am ok buying some can’t find any, maybe I am not using the right search terms been looking for two or three days decided to look for help from you guys alleave my frustrations some hopefully. Hoping they are cheap enough.If Anyone knows of any. I am most greatffull for any help
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

A/FX
Comet Central Member

Re: I am in need of assistance finding something again that iseluding me

Post by A/FX »

lavron wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:08 am
I just want to purchase two or three of those conduit folding stands with padding on them I could lay my hood or fenders on to work on them you know in the past I would have made my own but right now I am ok buying some can’t find any, maybe I am not using the right search terms been looking for two or three days decided to look for help from you guys alleave my frustrations some hopefully. Hoping they are cheap enough.If Anyone knows of any. I am most greatffull for any help
Mike,
I have a pair of these that I have used for years. https://www.harborfreight.com/200-lb-ca ... 38778.html
They are strong enough to hold a deck lid or hood with no issues. Eastwood also sells a similar item.
Jim
‘64 Cyclone/ Boss 302,quads,4spd, Winters 9”

lavron
Site Admin

Re: I am in need of assistance finding something again that iseluding me

Post by lavron »

For the win! Exactly what I have been looking for good price I think I will be ordering 4 of those up soon as the wife tells me my account hits a positive amount on PayPal waiting on them to post funds I added a few day’s agoI should have asked for help here sooner
Mike's build thread

lavron
Site Admin

Re: I am in need Comet Central .com the best place on the internet I of assistance finding something again that iseludin

Post by lavron »

I have been seriously thinking to help the site be even better to recruit some help a PHPBBExpert would be nice to mange things like plug-ins that enhance like attaching PDFs or embedding YouTube vids etc. there will be no glory just helping make the best Cmet site even greater and more useful If anyone has those qualifications contact me and we will get this rolling I would just need to know what access to give you
Mike's build thread