WOW the birthdays!!!!

Off Topic Posts Welcome. Personal Attacks, Profanity or Obcenity will not be Tolerated.
CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Re: WOW the birthdays!!!!

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

POP;I think I like your version better!!!!! What a bunch of OLD FARTS,1946,47 & 48 and they still let us drive!!!!!! ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

Ojohnny

Post by Ojohnny »

One more for 1970! She's got 4 years on me.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE wrote:POP;I think I like your version better!!!!! What a bunch of OLD FARTS,1946,47 & 48 and they still let us drive!!!!!! ROY.
OH...I just remembered,and I have said on here before.....I have an uncle that bought a brand new 64 202 6cyl AT 2 door post ,anniv silver comet....and that is the car ,that I took my drivers test in....pop
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

popscomet wrote:
CALIFORNIA CALIENTE wrote:POP;I think I like your version better!!!!! What a bunch of OLD FARTS,1946,47 & 48 and they still let us drive!!!!!! ROY.
OH...I just remembered,and I have said on here before.....I have an uncle that bought a brand new 64 202 6cyl AT 2 door post ,anniv silver comet....and that is the car ,that I took my drivers test in....pop
this could of been put in another thread.....but you guys get my drift....pop
pop/glenda

caseville cyclone

Post by caseville cyclone »

I'm another one born in 1946. At this stage of my life I'm hoping to get my car finished. Some times I get frustrated on something I am doing on the car and say I am going to sell it. Then my son tells me I can't because t is his inheritance. I told him I was just kidding, that when he gets the car he will have to have my ashes removed from the fuel cell.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

HEY,I have a better idea....have your son sprinkle your ashes on the front whls and everyone will think your brake dust,,,that sure beats being in the fuel cell and your OLD burnt ass stopping up the gas line and messing up the fuel filter :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: 8) pop :D :D
pop/glenda

caseville cyclone

Post by caseville cyclone »

Hey Pop I like the brake dust idea, I guess I never thought of that.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

caseville cyclone wrote:Hey Pop I like the brake dust idea, I guess I never thought of that.
WELL,after the big BBQ,you don't want to cause your son any problems while tooling around in your COMET :D :lol:
pop/glenda

albert

Post by albert »

When I was into British cars I was at a car show and a guy had a 1947 MGTC (like Carrol Shelby's first race car). He had a sign on the windscreen which said Original Owner> I looked at the younger guy hanging around the car and asked if he was the owner and how could he be so young and be the original owner. He said he was only the caretaker of the car for his Uncle who had passed away and his ashes were in an urn behind the seat. He said in the Uncle's will that he was to inherit the car with the agreement that he carries the ashes in the car.
Albert's 65 289, polar white, black buckets, 5 speed, Autolite 4100, ps, pb, factory tach, crites hood, headers, dual exhaust

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

albert wrote:When I was into British cars I was at a car show and a guy had a 1947 MGTC (like Carrol Shelby's first race car). He had a sign on the windscreen which said Original Owner> I looked at the younger guy hanging around the car and asked if he was the owner and how could he be so young and be the original owner. He said he was only the caretaker of the car for his Uncle who had passed away and his ashes were in an urn behind the seat. He said in the Uncle's will that he was to inherit the car with the agreement that he carries the ashes in the car.
Do the lids on a urn fit air tight ??..or do they seep a bit of an aroma on a hot day,or on a damp day.... :? :shock: :roll: :cry: :lol: pop
pop/glenda

RCMike

Post by RCMike »

Late 71 driving a late 63.. I guess I was -8 when the Comet was born.. The funny part is I do not own a car built after I was..
'63 Comet Hardtop

Tristan

Post by Tristan »

Happy birthday Roy!
ImageImage

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

JUST happened to notice that it was ROY'S birthday,so happy happy birthday,ROY !!...have you had to resort to slip on shoes ,or can you still bend over and tie them ? :lol: :lol: :D :shock: pop
pop/glenda

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

ROY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
We're only 10 days and SEVERAL YEARS apart.
Dont worry about reachin the velcro closers on your sneakers, they'll eventually flap
together on their own ,,, :mrgreen: :roll: :lol:
Last edited by SASSY on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Happy Birthday Roy!!!
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!