brake light questions

The Big Comets
tomahawkcomet

brake light questions

Post by tomahawkcomet »

So i really wanna tint the tombstone tail lights on my car not black but nice darker shade, first question is i wanna run a led bulb so its still safe at night, so what kind of relay would be needed so it doesnt blink faster then it should? I bought a ebay brake wiring relay upgrade which just sounds like a good idea, im sure that wont cure my fast blinking so what would? Im i sounding confusing? Lol chim in guys!
67 caliente

tomahawkcomet

Re: brake light questions

Post by tomahawkcomet »

found it guys, if anyone wants to upgrade to led lights this helps slow those turn signals from hyper flashing :mrgreen:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330745427568?ss ... 1423.l2649
67 caliente

rloizzi

Post by rloizzi »

I installed LED bars behind my taillight lenses and they look and work great! I picked them up at Daytona last fall from Rodworx. You might want to take a look at their website as they have real good prices on their products. They are a real nice couple who run the place too!! Good luck. Rick

rloizzi

Post by rloizzi »

Sorry. Forgot to add the link for the website. Here it is: http://www.rodworx.com/products.php?scatid=28

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

EVERY truck I wire up to pull a trailer,for the the turn signals not to hyper flash,,I just put in a heavy duty flasher,,,good to go...I saw this post the other day,but I was busy then and could not reply,,then as most OLD guys do,,I plumb ass forgot,,sorry about that...glad you got it fixed !..POP
pop/glenda