Wanted: 1965 Comet bell crank linkage that mounts to intake mainifold for a 289 c-4 automatic

If you need something, post it here
rolling@classic

Wanted: 1965 Comet bell crank linkage that mounts to intake mainifold for a 289 c-4 automatic

Post by rolling@classic »

Wanted: 1965 Comet bell crank linkage that mounts to the top of the intake manifold to carburetor with the setup for kick down for a 289 c4 automatic. I have the kick down rod that goes to bell crank to tranny, just need linkage off manifold. Thanks

Joe Travers

Re: Wanted: 1965 Comet bell crank linkage that mounts to intake mainifold for a 289 c-4 automatic

Post by Joe Travers »

If you aren't in a big hurry, I may be able to find one. The parts car is 20 miles from home and has a tree on it from Hurricane Laura. Had a 289 with C-4 in it, not sure the bellcrank is still there. I'll check at a convenient time and get back to you. Post, if you find one beforehand. Good luck!

JT

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop
342 stroker, solid roller, T-10, 3.55 posi

rolling@classic

Re: Wanted: 1965 Comet bell crank linkage that mounts to intake mainifold for a 289 c-4 automatic

Post by rolling@classic »

Hi: JT

when you get a chance to see if it's there, I could use it if you have one. If there is a kick down on the parts car, I would be interested in that too. I could use it on another project car of mine.

thanks Rollin