Get them ready

Activities Sponsored by Comet Forum Members
mopar 346

Re: Get them ready

Post by mopar 346 »

Mark I sure hope you can come, I think everyone would love to see your car.

Pugs no keys needed, easy enought to hotwire.

Pop we're gonna bring Aunt Lou this year.

Corky thanks for the work oyu put into this, it is one of our favorite events.
Careful your character's showing!

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

That's good my curly haired friend,,will be glad to see aunt lou....you got a free pass last year,if you recall there was a prking spot next to the dumpster marked MOPAR....then you left it next to my COMET overnight....so ....I know your smart e'nuff to get my drift !! :lol: :lol: the old nag will pull a wagon just so far.. :? :lol: :lol: laying all nonsense aside..OL POP will be very glad to see you...thanks and be very careful on the road :lol: :wink: :wink: :!: :!: POP
pop/glenda

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Got a few things to do Monday and the Comet will be ready. I was ready when we left last year, Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

TO tell how ready I was to go back last year ,,I left the comet on the trailer til deer season then I needed the trailer,,,,just in case someone hollard and wanted to go back :? :!: :!: :lol: POP
pop/glenda

Baldy

Post by Baldy »

Cocked, locked, and ready to rock. Weather forecast are kinda crappy. Y'all do a "no rain" dance

Baldy

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

Baldy I have asked for pretty weather so I guess we will see how much influence I have CUN P/F ROLL COMETS J L BBQ IS FINE WITH ME

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Just thought I would let Pop and anybody else who hangs out under the tent late in the evening, I placed the order for the fruit juice today. Just putting out there, Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

sounds tasty !!..........the doctor told me to up my intake on FRUIT......... :!: :shock: :? :lol: POP
pop/glenda

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

Pug U think they make any apple pie I'd sure enjoy one to go CUN WK/E UNTI THEN ROLL COMETS J L & PAT

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

I'll see what I can do JL, Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

Gotta go and gas my truck up come back and load the comet,throw my stuff in the truck and then I'll have to wait on in the morning to leave.....thatll be the sucky part having to wait til morning... :cry: :wink: ,,......POP
pop/glenda

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

Pop I'm with you tried to talk Pat into leaving now but she would not have that so I guess I'll wait till Morning should be there around lunch or so C U THURS ROLL COMETS J L & PAT

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

THE comet is loaded tied down....but is IN the rain,,dadgum rain started the minute I got the ol red ride tied down.......so it didn't do me any good to wash it the other day......but you can tell I put some wax on it,,,,,,calling for rain here for a couple of days...son may not get to race Saturday night,,he told me last night...DAD without you being in the pits,,I just as soon for it to be rained out.....I said but you need to race if they do get it in,,,cause your the points leader and we are trying to win the title this year.....He said ...don't worry I'll be there if they race......we changed motors Monday,his regular motor didn't sound just right had a funny sound in it,,kinda like a piston slap.....so we put one of our spare motors in.....takes me and him 1hr from start to stop to swap engines....we have it down pat.........pop
pop/glenda

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

here I sit all broken hearted....ready to go to PF and can't leave til Morning......watching it rain and the comet getting wet.....so I am in despair with a heavy heart,and the only thing I can do is f-rt...... :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :| oh well ! POP
pop/glenda

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

Comet Central may have found its Poet Laureate! :shock: :roll: :lol:
Jim