Cannot wait!

Activities Sponsored by Comet Forum Members
lavron
Site Admin

Re: Cannot wait!

Post by lavron »

tntrash wrote:Didn't want to disappoint anyone not having a two door post comet there!
You know I look forward to it :D Now if someone would bring a 6 cylinder hotrodded '64 sedan, oh wait, that would be me, I need to get busy :roll:

Looking forward to seeing everyone Friday.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

Ok boys and girls it's time to spit shine the old ride and head to THE GATHERING it don't have to be shined don't even have to run just get it there. PULL , PUSH, TOW , or DRIVE C U N P/ F when U get there ROLL COMETS J L

corky.broughton

Post by corky.broughton »

JL looking forward to the Gathering this year. I will arrive Thursday and be around until Sunday. I'm sure we will all have a great time. :D :D :D :D Corky

corky.broughton

Post by corky.broughton »

Just got off the phone with Diane, not Susie, from the Mountain Breeze Motel. My understanding is that the motel has been completely booked this weekend from people attending the "Comet Gathering". If you try to make reservations now arrangements have been made for reservations at a motel located across the road recommended by Susie. The arrangements can be made through Susie at Mountain Breeze. :D :D :D :D . Sounds like a crowd will be at the motel. I will be at the motel on Thursday evening through Sunday. Here is my cell number should you need to talk with me (270) 978-0100 Corky

Groover

Post by Groover »

Comet gatherers... I have a room booked for Friday and Saturday night. I will not be there (and it appears neither will Maverick). If you want my room pm me or post here and I can change the reservation or release the room or whatever.
1964 Comet Caliente Convertible
30,000 miles on our rebuild

All Comets start out as dreams...

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Groover I'm sad that you nor Maverick will be attending. Corky I'm glad to here it's all culled up at the motel. Can't wait to see everyone, Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

Even my wife was disappointed that Maverick isn't going to make it, she had already talked about where we were taking him to dinner. :D
Careful your character's showing!

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

corky.broughton wrote:Sounds like a crowd will be at the motel
Sounds like we might need a bigger tent :P

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

Ratical

Post by Ratical »

Final prep and packing here.. leaving Thursday morning to arrive around lunch Thursday morning. Yes more tent space would be a benefit. All I have is a small 9x9. If someone has a larger one we can set it next to the main tent.
Also are there any spare parts request? If I know in advance and think I have it I will search for it and bring it along.
And as always if anyone encounters any problems along the way and is closer to the gathering than home, give me a call we will do our best to get the problem solved or get you to the gathering and help solve it there.. my number is 6154177035
Be Good and You Will Be Lonesome

Baldy

Post by Baldy »

Sorry guys, can't make it this year. Between Dad having quadruple bypass, the business, and the weather; I'm taking it as an omen to keep my ass in Springfield. I'll release my reservations on my two rooms tomorrow. I'll take Groover's lead and if anyone wants them PM me and I'll give Susie your name in place of mine. Y'all have fun and see you next year.

Baldy

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

Ok I'm here 80 degrees and beautiful hurry on. CU SOON J Li

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

We started driving up today and bedded down in Chattanooga, I'm gonna get up in the morning and drive straight in but I think Kim is going to ride with my daughter to hit the 2 McKay bookstores on the way, not sure whether my son-n-law will ride with me or them. Hope everyone is travelingsafe.
Careful your character's showing!

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

I'm up. Fixing to go get the trailer, fruit juice, and gas everything up. Hope to roll in about 12:30 or so. See y'all then, Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Been up for a couple of hours now waiting on my wife to wake up :P

Going to head out soon but won't be in until tomorrow noonish, can't wait to see everyone.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Locked and loaded. Headin that way. Be there in about an hour depending on traffic. See y'all in a few, Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed