2018 Comet Gathering Pigeon Forge TN

Activities Sponsored by Comet Forum Members
duncanjl

Re: 2018 Comet Gathering Pigeon Forge TN

Post by duncanjl »

First of all I WOULD LIKE TO THANK RATICAL AND KEVIN FOR WORKING ON MY COMET AND GETTING ME BACK TO ROLLING I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YAWS HELP BALDY I HAVE TRIED TO CALL AND PM YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHONG WRONG GLAD TO SEE YOU ON HERE HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE NEXT YEAR AND AGAIN THANKS FOR THE HELP ROLL COMETS K L

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

OK, I guess I need to fess up, Courtney made the shirts and stickers and Kim coordinated everything, I just brought them out to the table. Baldy, good to hear you're still kicking and hope to see ya next year. Even with the rain we had 11 Comets on the ground so not really worse than some other years but I know the forecast held more than one person away.
Careful your character's showing!

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

mopar 346 wrote:Courtney made the shirts and stickers and Kim coordinated everything, I just brought them out to the table.
That means Courtney and Kim are in Procurement and Manufacturing and you're in the Sales Department. Quite and operation! :lol: :lol:
Jim

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

me and DWAYNE HAD A GREAT TIME !!..was good to see y'all again.....GLENDA just got my puter out of the repair shop today,,reason why OL POP has been awol !!!! but am back in shape ...thanks to all ...POP
pop/glenda