You might want to check your reservations at Mountain Breeze

Activities Sponsored by Comet Forum Members
mopar 346

You might want to check your reservations at Mountain Breeze

Post by mopar 346 »

We called this afternoon to confirm we had our room for the Gathering and they didn't have it. Fortunately they still had rooms so we got our normal one. If you set your reservation before you left last year you might want to make a call to confirm. Hope all are doing well, we are looking forward to seeing you all.

Corky, please bring my black Comet, I'll bring my check book. :P
Careful your character's showing!

duncanjl

Re: You might want to check your reservations at Mountain Br

Post by duncanjl »

I called couple weeks ago talked with Susie she said all was set called to reconfirm like you said girl could not find got room

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

We live in a world where incompetence is the norm, and all too often successful. Refrain, Stacey refrain.
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

I called to confirm, and they had nothing. They took care of it, though. My guess is they don't have any reservations for this year made before leaving last year. :roll:

Jim

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

Lip Ripper wrote:We live in a world where incompetence is the norm, and all too often successful. Refrain, Stacey refrain.
And that is why I am overbooked in my business. :D

Maybe someone with a relationship with Susie should reach out to her to let her know what is happening.

Jim, as you probably did, most of us set up the reservation for this year before we left. We always call to confirm as time draws near but I cant remember it being an issue in the past.
Careful your character's showing!

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

I called and spoke to Susie today 5/8/19 if res were made when you left last year she has it no problem but will not hurt to confirmCUN P/F MAY 30,THRU JUNE 2. ROLL COMETS J L

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

wife called to cancel my broom closet ,was told someone had already called and canceld it,,,don't know who ?? but a person might need to double check to make sure you won't have to sleep under the tent and go to a service station to take a spit bath :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: …pop
pop/glenda