2020 Comet Gathering

Activities Sponsored by Comet Forum Members
lavron
Site Admin

Re: 2020 Comet Gathering

Post by lavron »

Just a heads up for everyone, if this stupid virus thing doesn't turn around by the Gathering time we probably won't make the trip to Tennessee, I am not too worried about getting it or if I do it being to bad for me, I just don't want to possibly spread it around to someone that might not be able to handle it too well.

Not cancelling the trip yet, we are just going to wait, watch and see when the time gets closer, I think we will hopefully be on the back side of it by then.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

lavron wrote:Just a heads up for everyone, if this stupid virus thing doesn't turn around by the Gathering time we probably won't make the trip to Tennessee, I am not too worried about getting it or if I do it being to bad for me, I just don't want to possibly spread it around to someone that might not be able to handle it too well.

Not cancelling the trip yet, we are just going to wait, watch and see when the time gets closer, I think we will hopefully be on the back side of it by then.

See Ya,
Mike
this also goes for ME and DWAYNE,,,,,SHOWING THIS old cobra off ain't worth it...I'll keep my hand shakes in the sack for another date.....POP stays home so much right now,,,I have cabin fever...I ain't scared of me getting it as much as I am of maybe being a carrier and transferring it to someone else......I'd rather take an A%% beating as to give it to someone even tho I don't want it....so we'll just sit back and wait an see....and PRAY !!! thank you POP
pop/glenda

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

I think we are all on the same page about this. Stay safe and wash your darn hands!
Careful your character's showing!

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

I am going to play along with the rest of you guys IF ALL Goes WELL I WILL BE THERE DEPENDS ON THE VIRUS SO STAY SAFE KEEP HANDS WASHED AND HOPEFULLY WE WILL MEET IN P/ F N JUNE C U LATER J L

waywillia7404

Post by waywillia7404 »

I am with you JL. Hope all this mess will be gone lone before time for the Gathering. So keep shinning and getting ready to load. See you all in PF in June.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

yea lets hope all who is planning attending,,get to make it , LORD WILLING !!!...pop
pop/glenda

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

As I mentioned over in Pop's Cobra thread that there may be a problem with even having anything open by the first week of June, I know as hard as it is to believe they would probably consider the Comet Gathering as a non-essential event :(

Certainly it is still too soon to tell but if everything continues to be shutdown I am sure tourist locations like PF will be some of last places to get going again with the issues of lots of people from different locations coming together and then bringing the virus back home.

Keep praying for an end to this and everyone being able to get back to a more normal routine.

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

POP is the type who believes everything happens for a purpose....BUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME,,I can't come up with a purpose for the shape we are in now >>>>pop
pop/glenda

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

You're not alone Pop, makes no sense to me either.

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

WHY ARE THE CARS NOT SHOWING ON OUR POST NOW AND WHO IS COMMENTIG AN DATES ON FAR RIGHT SIDE OF PAGE EASIEST WAY TO SEE IF THERE IS NEW COMMENT

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

I see cars and dates.

duncanjl

Post by duncanjl »

I’m talking about the big pic that is usually above post and the colum to far right that is missing now must have missed an update or something

mopar 346

Post by mopar 346 »

Looks like this thing might be clearing up, hope everyone is well. I'm going to start planning like the Gathering is happening and frankly if I'm allowed to travel I can guarantee you that at least 1 Comet will be in Pigeon Forge in June. Kim really likes the area and the show so She'll gladly go. Hopefully things will clear out enough others feel comfortable coming, I would understand if they didn't (might make me think you just don't want to be around me though). Keep the faith and we can do our part to put this world back to normal.

Take care folks.

waywillia7404

Post by waywillia7404 »

Seeing signs that this mess is slowing down my plans are to be there. Hope everyone has been safe and will soon start up your plans to be in PF

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

DWAYNE and pop are not coming,,will call and give up my room in a day or so,,,maybe things will be better next year,,,,pop
pop/glenda