six performance parts

144-250 cid Inline Six Performance
jim reese

six performance parts

Post by jim reese »

Anyone trying to get real horse power out of their sixer should have a look at classicinline.com, used to be fordsixparts.

The URL is http://www.classicinlines.com/

Some very exciting stuff is in the near future that will yield horsepower in the V8 range. Check it out be ofre tossing in the towel on sixes.

Jim Reese
many fish bite if you got good bait

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Cool site, I hung out at Ford Six website also for a long time, watched as Mike started FordSixParts, he is a good guy, will be back there when I get back to work on my car.

Sixes are fun and differant, but not cheap to build and alot of times you are going into unexplored territory (or less travled roads), just what I like to do. :?

See Ya,
Mike
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

jim reese

Post by jim reese »

Mike
I spent a lot of time thinking about changing my 250 to a 347 stroker. Ford Racing has one with GT40 heads and more hp than the original 428 that was in the car. It would fly.

But I decided to stick with the 250ci, even before Mike began his quest. I am glad I did and now with new parts and performance parts coming, it will be interesting. I can see the new head, a supercharger or turbo kit, keep the header/dual exhaust, cam, roller-tip rockers and a truck load of detail parts. It already has front disk, 2.125 true duals/header, GT rear valance, performance springs and sway bars and I am in the process of lowering it a bit more.

Plus I think keeping the car that way is, is important as we have owned the car since new and it is one of the few 250ci 1969 Fastbacks around.

Merry Christmas.
Jim Reese

65comet

Post by 65comet »

Does any one know what happenrd to fordsix/forums?

jim reese

Post by jim reese »

http://www.fordsix.com/forum/

Here is the link to the forum

Jim Reese