Let everyone know a little about yourself
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:07 pm
How's it going everyone! Restoring a 62 at the moment! Any help is greatly appreciated and I'm also looking for some stuff. Thanks!
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:23 pm
- Location: Louisiana
Post some pics if you can.
1963 Custom Hardtop
- Posts: 6002
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:40 pm
- Location: Camden, Tenn.
Howdy ! we love pics!
215-60-15 on 7x15's .... 29-15-15 on 10x15's
- Posts: 2084
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:29 pm
- Location: Lexington, SC
15x7x3.75BS TTII's all around
215/65/15 front, 235/60/15 rear
- Posts: 4396
- Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:32 pm
- Location: Wynndel, BC CANADA
Welcome, I think the pic thing has been mentioned, lol
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about?
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:27 am
Hi TomKat. I am just finishing up a 62 Comet. I have a few parts but not sure of what you need. I was new to this forum in January 2020 and have found it very helpful and supportive. Best of luck with your new project!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4566
- Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:17 am
- Location: Missouri, Ozarks way North
Welcome to the forum Tomkat
64 Comet 202 Sedan, My first car, I have owned it since 1979!
Performance rebuild on a BUDGET
- Installed; 250-6, T-5, 8.8 LSD, MII, Air Ride - Boxes are too restrictive I would much rather think outside of them