Comet Model

Upload pictures of your Comets and Projects to share with everyone.
Ojohnny

Comet Model

Post by Ojohnny »

Have you built a model of your Comet or what your Comet will look like if you ever get it finished? I have had a kit sitting around for a little bit and finally started to get to work on it. Figure it will be cheaper to work on my vision in plastic before I get to wasting too much money and changing stuff on the real thing. I really like late 50 early 60's custom's and that is what I have stuck in my head for my 66. Feel free to add any other models you may have on here too.

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Re: Comet Model

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

COOL!!! I'm still trying to find the right color of blue for mine.I have a resin cast 1/24th scale model and I took a Hot Wheels Comet and modified it,both need final paint! ROY.
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

Ratical

Post by Ratical »

Very cool. I also have a kit and a bunch of others I've collected for various parts to build mine but never seem to find the time.
Be Good and You Will Be Lonesome

Lip Ripper

Post by Lip Ripper »

Full scale for me baby.
66 Cyclone GT; 245/60R15's on 15x8's and 215/70R15's on 15x7 Magnum's.
There's nothing like the sound of a pushrod V8 singing at the top of her lung's.

Ojohnny

Post by Ojohnny »

Not a Comet, but at least it's a Ford! Built this one when the wife was pregnant with our son. Funny I just noticed the oil dipstick and fuel line I added are in the wrong place but at least I got the transmission right. :roll:
I use to have a bad habbit of working on multiple projects at one time and only finishing a few, if anyone is interested I will add some more stuff on here. I used to really like trying to add tiny details and scratchbuilding parts from aluminum or plastic.