Raising money for MDA.

Upload pictures of your Comets and Projects to share with everyone.
pugs65

Raising money for MDA.

Post by pugs65 »

Took the cyclone to a little show today to raise money for MDA. Took home best unfinished. My son took 2nd in truck class with his brand X. Was his first show. Even though his is a Chevy I am still proud of him.
302 roller
4 speed
Real cars are built to be driven and driven hard!!!

caseville cyclone

Re: Raising money for MDA.

Post by caseville cyclone »

Of course you should have won best unfinished,after all it's a 65 CYCLONE!!!! Although I might be a little prejudice! If everybody knew what it takes to acquire parts for a Cyclone they would be amazed! Andy ( P.S. congrats to your son! There's nothing like a family affair and for a good cause too.)

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Never been truer Andy. These things are tough to find parts for. Wanted to post pics, but it's telling the file is to large. Pugs.
302 roller
4 speed

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

WAY to go PUGS",,,grats to you and son,that car show stuff is great,we did it for years.......made many friends an enemy now and again...they lost ,,we won,,you'd be shocked at the grown men's actions when a ford would beat thier beloved 57 bel-air or big block camero or chell-vele(I know the spelling is wrong,I just never cared e'nuff about one to learn how to spell it correct).....see you in a couple of months pop
pop/glenda

pugs65

Post by pugs65 »

Pop, I can't hardly wait till PF. My wife says I'm like a kid at Christmas , Pugs. :mrgreen:
302 roller
4 speed