been awhile since ive shared

Upload pictures of your Comets and Projects to share with everyone.
CometJunkie64

been awhile since ive shared

Post by CometJunkie64 »

Figured id just share a quick photo of the ol' girl its been too long...

Cant forget her tattoo!
Clifton

SASSY

Re: been awhile since ive shared

Post by SASSY »

Cool Clifton!
Ya even the "good" girls have tats these days :lol:
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Post by CALIFORNIA CALIENTE »

TATS+DEER+64 COMET=CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!
Real Racecars have 3 pedals

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE wrote:TATS+DEER+64 COMET=CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!
that'll never happen to one that stays in a trailer,except for 1320 ft at a time,will it ROY ?? pop
pop/glenda

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

POP;I drive it,NO deer around here though,TOO many people!!! ROY.

CometJunkie64

Post by CometJunkie64 »

I drive mine all the time and here in Michigan we have an abundance of deer haha.. knock on wood ive never hit one
Clifton

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Clifton;I think there are more people in the county I live in than in the whole State of Michigan!!!! Around here you need to watch out for IDIOTS that DO NOT know how to drive!!!! ROY.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE wrote:Clifton;I think there are more people in the county I live in than in the whole State of Michigan!!!! Around here you need to watch out for IDIOTS that DO NOT know how to drive!!!! ROY.
ROY,those idiots have bred and are down here also,they drive like they are sitting on thier thumb.....and everytime they hit a bump,thier eyes roll back in thier head and they start talking in tongues... :shock: :lol: POP
pop/glenda

383MERC

Post by 383MERC »

Years ago, I saw a drag car hit a deer at Maple Grove Raceway. Not a good scene!
1963 Comet S-22 Drag Car
1964 Fairlane 2 door sedan T-Bolt Clone
2007 Shelby GT
1989 LX 5.0 Convertible

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

POP;TOO FUNNY,but so true!!! I was 'taught' how to drive,taught the rules of the road,taught respect for others! One of the best sayings about the road,"Even if you were dead right,you are still DEAD".I had my second ever major crash about one year ago [ been driving for 51 years],I made the mistake in thinking that because I had the GREEN light oncoming traffic would stop,WRONG!!! Luckily I was in my F350,I got beat up pretty good,truck had minor damage,the other car went straight to scrap,they walked away because of air bags and seat belts and because I couldn't get to the driver and wring his neck!!! I guess there are idiots behind the wheel everywhere!!!! ROY.

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

Mark;that would NOT be good,especially if the deer came into the drivers compartment!!!! ROY.

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE wrote:POP;TOO FUNNY,but so true!!! I was 'taught' how to drive,taught the rules of the road,taught respect for others! One of the best sayings about the road,"Even if you were dead right,you are still DEAD".I had my second ever major crash about one year ago [ been driving for 51 years],I made the mistake in thinking that because I had the GREEN light oncoming traffic would stop,WRONG!!! Luckily I was in my F350,I got beat up pretty good,truck had minor damage,the other car went straight to scrap,they walked away because of air bags and seat belts and because I couldn't get to the driver and wring his neck!!! I guess there are idiots behind the wheel everywhere!!!! ROY.
THERE is NO RESPECT,hardly ever shown to your fellow man in todays time.....!!!...it's not taught at home,and sense prayer was taken out of school,everything is on a down hill slide....of course this is JMO but it's an honest one....POP
pop/glenda

CALIFORNIA CALIENTE

POP;you DO NOT stand alone on those thoughts!! Was at lunch today with a good friend,watched a man hustle to open a door for a young lady,she walked through with not so much as a nod or even acknowledgement,let alone say Thank You!!!! Oh Yea,she went in line ahead of him too!!!! ROY.

loman

Post by loman »

383MERC wrote:Years ago, I saw a drag car hit a deer at Maple Grove Raceway. Not a good scene!
That had to be messy! At the local track that closed a few years back, me and a buddy went down the track during an open test n tune. About half way down the shut down area a turkey :shock: ran across in front of us. Luckily we both missed it. I missed that old track. MAR (Wentzville MO) where the big ones are.