It's alive, now it's the 63 Comets turn ;-)

Upload pictures of your Comets and Projects to share with everyone.
65clevorcyclone

Re: It's alive, now it's the 63 Comets turn ;-)

Post by 65clevorcyclone »

Looks great, my great Aunt still owns her 68 RS/SS that she bought brand new in 68. 396 automatic, red on black on black convert with RS stripe delete from the factory. Car was street raced when it was new and has over 200,000 miles on it, 1 repaint and one engine refesh, everything else original.

Rarerat

Re: It's alive, now it's the 63 Comets turn ;-)

Post by Rarerat »

65clevorcyclone wrote:Looks great, my great Aunt still owns her 68 RS/SS that she bought brand new in 68. 396 automatic, red on black on black convert with RS stripe delete from the factory. Car was street raced when it was new and has over 200,000 miles on it, 1 repaint and one engine refesh, everything else original.
Thank you. Sounds like your Aunt has an awesome car. I own a 68 Convert also, White with a Black top & interior but it was just born with a 327. The car is ruff, basically just a daily driver but still fun to take out on a nice day with the top down. I tought my oldest daughter to drive in the car when she just turned 13. I don't know who had more fun, me or her. She turns 17 in a few months and wants to race the car this year at the drag strip. It's the only old car I own that has an automatic so it's a good car for her to learn to cut a light with. :D