'62 original rims

The Round Body, Finned Comets
Seattle62Custom

'62 original rims

Post by Seattle62Custom »

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I've got a '62 comet custom that had some non-original rims on it when I bought it about 8 months ago. The ones that are on there look like they're from a mustang, I'm not sure which year. Anyways, I've been trying to find a wheel shop that carries rims in the bolt pattern that was standard on the '62 rearends. It's the small 4 bolt pattern. Anybody have any suggestions of places to go shopping for something like that?

Thanks!

KrAyVyN

Re: '62 original rims

Post by KrAyVyN »

I have a set of 5 original 61 rims with the bolt pattern you are wanting. Where are you located?
Sure I can make a mustang with flowmaster's, a Camaro with a cowl hood, or a Charger with gawdy chrome crap,

It takes a TRUE car bulder to do something noone has ever seen before

Seattle62Custom

Post by Seattle62Custom »

I'm up in Seattle. I've got 3 of the 4 original hubcaps sitting in my trunk that were in there when I bought it. Any chance you've got some hubcaps to go with those rims?

KrAyVyN

Post by KrAyVyN »

I certainly do not, I am using them on my current rims. if you'd like, send me a PM and after I talk to post office tomorrow about shipping costs, we could discuss the price. If you still want them of course.
Sure I can make a mustang with flowmaster's, a Camaro with a cowl hood, or a Charger with gawdy chrome crap,

It takes a TRUE car bulder to do something noone has ever seen before