Hinge for center console

The Era of The Square Body Racing Comets
Jimmy Joe San Diego

Hinge for center console

Post by Jimmy Joe San Diego »

I need a photo of the center console hinge? or i need someone who is willing to sell one ? any help would be appreciated

poboyjo65

Re: Hinge for center console

Post by poboyjo65 »

64-65 console hinge;
Johno

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

John....did you recover your console lid? And what's in that brown paper bag on the passenger's seat? :wink:

Jim

poboyjo65

Post by poboyjo65 »

Jims65cyclone wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:31 pm
John....did you recover your console lid? And what's in that brown paper bag on the passenger's seat? :wink:

Jim
someone did,It was already done when I bought it. but it had no emblem ,so when I got one it didnt sink down in its recess to suit me so I cut the cover,it still didnt fit right,but I'm hoping I can reach under the cover & cut some more so the indention is wider to accommodate the thickness of the added cover. so there it sits on the back burner,actually a table.typical of me starting a project then stepping away for a year or 3. not sure about the sack contents,may be some rumunanatizm medicine ,,,or backache,toothache,muscle ache,headache,ect, depending on what hurts that day. or it could be some nails. :roll:
Johno

comethead

Post by comethead »

poboyjo65 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:22 am
Jims65cyclone wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:31 pm

Jim
someone did,It was already done when I bought it. but it had no emblem ,so when I got one it didnt sink down in its recess to suit me so I cut the cover,it still didnt fit right,but I'm hoping I can reach under the cover & cut some more so the indention is wider to accommodate the thickness of the added cover. so there it sits on the back burner,actually a table.typical of me starting a project then stepping away for a year or 3. not sure about the sack contents,may be some rumunanatizm medicine ,,,or backache,toothache,muscle ache,headache,ect, depending on what hurts that day. or it could be some nails. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
1965 Caliente HT- 289/4 speed
1964 Falcon HT- track car- 302/4 speed

SASSY

Post by SASSY »

Jack Daniels? That would probably be the product to cover all those ailments.
Fred
I'd rather do it myself if it's done right or not,,,isn't that what hotrodding is all about

Jims65cyclone

Post by Jims65cyclone »

I figured it was something purely medicinal. Probably some form of muscle relaxer. :roll: :lol:

Jim

Jimmy Joe San Diego

Post by Jimmy Joe San Diego »

Really appreciate the help, i am going to try to replicate from the photo