Re: Comet video on UTube

Post by tomb22 »

Great video :D Thanks for posting it
Tom
tomb's 65

Joe Travers

Post by Joe Travers »

Thanks, Jim! The backstory is very interesting, especially the details.
Saw the previous video that showed the collection. Glad he followed through on the history of these great cars.
One of these cars for $300? Wow.

Joe

1963 1/2 Custom Hardtop
342 stroker, solid roller, T-10, 3.55 posi

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

Thanks I ENJOYED THE64 SEASON The most the best Comet of the bunch funnny how the cars were evolving to what we are’s familiar with what we have now but the closer to stock cars the more I liked them or as much as dragsters with plastic bodies over them but that is just me still a cool watch from the days they were creating the sport of drag racingI like cars like old rusty the best just some guys building and racing an old car and seeing what they can squeeze out of it I still have a goal of getting down to see that one dayI would like to see a little 6cylinder Comet in addence as well not racing of course that would be a joke and I am not doing anything to risk breaking her now just using her in a way she was not designed to be used now an empty road course like in Tenn might be fun to see how the car handles etc but a curvy road will work ok tooI have a ways to go on doing that and may have to shotgun it for a time and give the keys to my uncle I am still suffering some vision loss on my left side right now as well but hopefully I can retrain my brain or it will heal over time and therapy can work with me to teach my brain to compensate I know I am being I npaitient again if I haven’t mentioned it I will be checking in to a rehab facility Monday to stay a month or so,whatever I need to get me back where I was before I lost everything that fateful night so you guys may be able to rest from my ramblings for a bit on the forum :wink: :lol: :wink:
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058

A/FX
Comet Central Member

Post by A/FX »

I am still suffering some vision loss on my left side right now as well but hopefully I can retrain my brain or it will heal over time and therapy can work with me to teach my brain to compensate I know I am being I npaitient again if I haven’t mentioned it I will be checking in to a rehab facility Monday to stay a month or so,whatever I need to get me back where I was before I lost everything that fateful night so you guys may be able to rest from my ramblings for a bit on the forum :wink: :lol: :wink:
[/quote]

Mike,
I hope the rehab helps you to return to a good position, make sure you follow what they tell you to do and you should be OK. If possible check in with us periodically with an update on your progress. We are all on your side!
All the Best....
Jim
‘64 Cyclone/ Boss 302,quads,4spd, Winters 9”

popscomet

Post by popscomet »

take care ,MIKE...am thinking and talking to the BOSS about you,,,,POPhe I happy to hear from us and has the ability to just reach down and restore me fully without any work on my part I already did the work once maybe I CAN GET A FREEBIE THIS TIMEhope you guys get to witness a miracle God is not finished. Handing them outI think he might have another for us all to share inane if the cancer dr can avoid pumping full of chemicals for awhile maybe Ican never have it happenagain I think thnursing director agrees so that is good she is on our side about getting me stronger and holding back on the drugs until after they can get me normalized sounds like we are all on the same page except they may not know about the miracle yet to amaze them like the rest of us might need a registered witness is part of the reason I am going I can tell others but for them to witness it for themselves will have the most impact IMO
pop/glenda

lavron
Site Admin

Post by lavron »

A/FX wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:11 pm
I am still suffering some vision loss on my left side right now as well but hopefully I can retrain my brain or it will heal over time and therapy can work with me to teach my brain to compensate I know I am being I npaitient again if I haven’t mentioned it I will be checking in to a rehab facility Monday to stay a month or so,whatever I need to get me back where I was before I lost everything that fateful night so you guys may be able to rest from my ramblings for a bit on the forum :wink: :lol: :wink:
Mike,
I hope the rehab helps you to return to a good position, make sure you follow what they tell you to do and you should be OK. If possible check in with us periodically with an update on your progress. We are all on your side!
All the 😎
JimI aappreciate all the support and prayers you guys give nothing like 30000 guys pulling for you really helps and one. Day I will be able to meet more of you face to face and I have a pocket full of handshakes waiting for that day hopefully when I get out I WILL HAVE REGAINED ENOUGH ABILITY AND HAVE A NICE ENCLOSED SPACE TO GETMY HOOD BACK ON THE CAR WITH THE SCOOP BEEN THINKING ON THAT ALOT AND HAVE IT DONE IN MY HEAD NOW TO JUFT HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO IT WITH MY HANDS will be like when I did the initial build on the car because I had done it all in my head 100s of times
[/quote]
Mike's build thread
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13058